View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
pusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

TS
Your story reminded me of the time when this colleague of mine brought me home...
It was a half working day on Saturday and we had a lunch date after work. Then she asked whether I would like to visit her house and that her hubby always worked till late at his factory. Up till then we had only talk dirty. She was married not long ago to a biz man from her own kampong thru match-making. There was no love lost between them and sex was standard fuck ... cum and good night leaving her unfulfilled.
She work rush home after work to call me for long chat and I often ended up teaching her to self pleasure and cum over the phone. So she must have been longing for the real thing with me.
To cut a long story short, she brought me home pulled me into her bedroom and started to strip and wanted me to make love to her right on her marital bed. I remembered looking up and hanging there above the headboard was a huge wedding photo and her husband's eyes were glaring down at me!
I gave her her first real orgasms from oral and fucking sex! We became FB for several years until she quit because her husband was moving his family to china to start a business there!