View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone in Hangzhou ???

Eh bros,

I think maybe all that hype about SuZhou and Hangzhou back dated leow lah, I'm most likely to be wrong, as I've not been to Su Zhou or Hang Zhou... however it was because of recent events at the university here that led me to this conclusion.

The university started its recruitment drive for PRC students 2 weeks ago, sorta like get them here for the summer and start English classes for them before university term starts in September. Anyway, like any normal hot blooded male, I volunteered to help out with the recruitment session.

Met quite a few gals from HangZhou and one from Su Zhou, damn disappointed, most of them ugly. Got one i think her face and her ass would look the same. More so after you slap her ass a few times, in short, she looked like a slapped arse.

However, i did manage to meet a couple of chio bu from Chong Qing. Quite petite and slim but very sweet looking type.

Any bros been to Chong Qing to check out the scene? Lemme know if this is just a lucky one off encounter....

Who Shags Wins