The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sugar daddy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=932563)

Sweet16only 17-04-2023 10:29 AM

Sugar daddy

Hi daddy,

I need some help for living expenses and I don’t mind being a girlfriend for one or two daddies. I’ll send you my picture if you can tell me why I should pick you.

Luv Tiffany

The Old Nite 17-04-2023 07:14 PM

Re: Sugar daddy

Got pic to show???:D

BoLiang 17-04-2023 09:32 PM

sweet 16 is underage wor

techdude 17-04-2023 10:45 PM

Got tele? Pm your add.

georgemagnum 17-04-2023 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet16only (Post 22251421)
Hi daddy,

I need some help for living expenses and I don’t mind being a girlfriend for one or two daddies. I’ll send you my picture if you can tell me why I should pick you.

Luv Tiffany

You can tell me why i should pick you instead? :D:D

Angmolover 18-04-2023 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgemagnum (Post 22253294)
You can tell me why i should pick you instead? :D:D

hahahaha. Yes. The one with the money gets to do the picking. Someone should tell this self entitled moron "Tiffany", that is a fact of life

larue 18-04-2023 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22253906)
hahahaha. Yes. The one with the money gets to do the picking. Someone should tell this self entitled moron "Tiffany", that is a fact of life

Normally that should be true, but Singapore is full of men who live lives of quiet sexual desperation for whom an arrangement such as this offers the illusion of having been chosen.

The reality is that men will fall over themselves to be selected because this competition automatically removes men who cannot pay, which makes it easier to 'win'.

I know because I have done this before.

It's demeaning as hell, but that's how desperate many men are to be ... The Man.

Angmolover 18-04-2023 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 22254119)
Normally that should be true, but Singapore is full of men who live lives of quiet sexual desperation for whom an arrangement such as this offers the illusion of having been chosen.

The reality is that men will fall over themselves to be selected because this competition automatically removes men who cannot pay, which makes it easier to 'win'.

It's demeaning as hell, but that's how desperate many men are to be ... The Man.

Desperation is a mythical construct that idiot men impose on themselves. If they have the money (and obviously they need to have it in order to be sugar daddies), there are many places in the world like Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. where the power is in their hands with money and desperate women will fall over themselves to land them. These places are a short trip from S'pore. Why put themselves in the position to be the desperate one instead of putting the women into that position? I think its not desperation. I think its ballessness aka castration. For these kind of men, no amount of money can prevent them from being eunuchs.

ferrari355 18-04-2023 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 22254119)

Truly rich men know their worth and attraction, and will not trip over each other just to get a SB. All kinds of gold-diggers will fight among themselves just to get his attention if it is known that the rich man is looking for a companion. And I can guarantee you there will be celebrities and supermodels among those women, so why should the SD be desperate or settle for just any other SWT? In fact, women who have some popularity in public social circles would be ideal since discretion would be of the utmost priority in both parties.

sequence79 18-04-2023 10:50 PM

Very distasteful ad.

I bet he's a guy trolling, or a highly unclassed girl.

Angmolover 19-04-2023 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrari355 (Post 22255789)
Truly rich men know their worth and attraction, and will not trip over each other just to get a SB. All kinds of gold-diggers will fight among themselves just to get his attention if it is known that the rich man is looking for a companion. And I can guarantee you there will be celebrities and supermodels among those women, so why should the SD be desperate or settle for just any other SWT? In fact, women who have some popularity in public social circles would be ideal since discretion would be of the utmost priority in both parties.

Nowadays, even middle income can become sugar daddy. If you have a car (whether you lease or own), women will already willing to let you take them out. U lease a Bimmer, sure to get women FOC. Why pay idiots like this Tiffany?

larue 19-04-2023 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrari355 (Post 22255789)

Successful through ones own effort and not from birthright.

Rich itself is not the main driver. There are plenty of pathetic rich young men around with not a shred of confidence or ambition.

Men who know their worth don't even need to be rich to reject the idea of paying for a SB.

People always mistake the attraction of rich people as being attraction to their money. It is an attraction to their power.

There are plenty of guys with money but no power.

These are the ones who will pay for SBs, and the wanna bes who want the superficial trappings of wealth without the ambition to match.

larue 19-04-2023 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22254722)
Desperation is a mythical construct that idiot men impose on themselves. If they have the money (and obviously they need to have it in order to be sugar daddies), there are many places in the world like Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. where the power is in their hands with money and desperate women will fall over themselves to land them. These places are a short trip from S'pore. Why put themselves in the position to be the desperate one instead of putting the women into that position? I think its not desperation. I think its ballessness aka castration. For these kind of men, no amount of money can prevent them from being eunuchs.

Yes, I could have put things better and eunuchs is a better word indeed.

By desperation I meant the desperation to be The Man without the ambition or know how leading then to behave, as you put it like eunuchs.

Fudgiewudgie 02-05-2023 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet16only (Post 22251421)
Hi daddy,

Luv Tiffany

Your inbox full already.. guess a few bros celebrating Father’s Day

MontageEvening 02-05-2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie (Post 22294379)
Your inbox full already.. guess a few bros celebrating Father’s Day

HAHAHA good one bro XD