The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for a Daddy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=969816)

rubysecret 04-01-2024 08:23 AM

Looking for a Daddy

Not in my best point of life and have a mountain of bills and debts waiting to be cleared. On top of that, am trying to start up my own business. My current job is unable to sustain and time is not on my side.

*Yes, I’m a female.
*for photo references, maybe you can check out what I’ve been posting on this forum.
*discreet
*100% genuine
*well spoken, decent looking
(I’ve got long hair for you to pull 😏)
*NOT looking to film or make content with anyone
*preferably MONTHLY allowance (Connection just make things better)
*flexible schedule

PM with your tele username

Angmolover 04-01-2024 09:08 AM

Re: Looking for a Daddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubysecret (Post 22955894)
Not in my best point of life and have a mountain of bills and debts waiting to be cleared. On top of that, am trying to start up my own business. My current job is unable to sustain and time is not on my side.

*100% genuine
*preferably MONTHLY allowance (Connection just made things better)
*flexible schedule

Not one single word on WHAT YOU ARE PROVIDING IN EXCHANGE FOR MONTHLY ALLOWANCE. Why are you wasting bro's time here?

rubysecret 04-01-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22955962)
Not one single word on WHAT YOU ARE PROVIDING IN EXCHANGE FOR MONTHLY ALLOWANCE. Why are you wasting bro's time here?

🤨 don’t think you’re new here given your points are really high.
But I did state im looking for a daddy so it would imply that it’s a “sugar arrangement”. I wasn’t aware I need to explicitly state it.

May this clarify for those who are really keen.

The Old Nite 04-01-2024 09:33 AM

Got pic to show???:D

devan69 04-01-2024 09:49 AM

Good luck in ur search sis

KinJioKar 04-01-2024 11:22 AM

Re: Looking for a Daddyu

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubysecret (Post 22955967)
�� don’t think you’re new here given your points are really high.
But I did state im looking for a daddy so it would imply that it’s a “sugar arrangement”. I wasn’t aware I need to explicitly state it.

I think you are missing the point. We are interested to know if you have Z cup nehneh for us to squeeze, or your sex prowess is that level of Sora Aoi.

No point tell us what you want. What can you bring to the table. We hardly know you.

Angmolover 05-01-2024 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinJioKar (Post 22956267)
I think you are missing the point. We are interested to know if you have Z cup nehneh for us to squeeze, or your sex prowess is that level of Sora Aoi.

No point tell us what you want. What can you bring to the table. We hardly know you.

Precisely. These kind of alleged sugar baby want money but not clear about what she is giving in exchange.

Angmolover 05-01-2024 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubysecret (Post 22955967)
🤨 don’t think you’re new here given your points are really high.

It clarified absolutely nothing. You already stated you want a monthly allowance. You have not stated what u are willing to do for this monthly allowance. Saying you are looking for a sugar daddy in exchange for a monthly allowance is stating the obvious. What are u going to do for the SD? Provide sex or companionship only? If providing sex, how many times a month? What makes you so good at sex that its worth a monthly allowance. Will you do overnight stays? Will u go away on a vacation? Or are u just thinking u will look for a guy to hold hands with and he gives you money for that? etc.

U see how many questions are unanswered? If you don't want to provide this information upfront here, and make the bros contact u to fish around, then u are wasting people's time. U want money, but u are not even willing to provide basic info about what is exchanged for this money. Now, which part of all of this are you confused with?

dreameric 05-01-2024 02:50 AM

She stated she is looking for a sugar daddy n is looking to communicate thru tele.
I'm sure all terms n details will be worked out thru tele private msg for those who may be keen n may have questions after seeing her postings..let us not be harsh..
May 2024 be kinder to everyone n be a better world thruout..
Peace✌️

Draksch 05-01-2024 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubysecret (Post 22955894)

*Yes, I’m a female.
*for photo references, maybe you can check out what I’ve been posting on this forum.
*discreet
*100% genuine
(I’ve got long hair for you to pull 😏)
*preferably MONTHLY allowance (Connection just make things better)
*flexible schedule

PM with your tele username

Cant seem to reach you thru PM. I am keen. Pls PM me back if you are still looking

pussywallower95 05-01-2024 12:08 PM

Met up with her earlier yesterday since I was free and can confirm that she is real and genuine. She is friendly and easygoing and open about what she wants.

However she has a financial commitment to clear and hence has a certain level of expectations.

Angmolover 05-01-2024 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pussywallower95 (Post 22958939)
Met up with her earlier yesterday since I was free and can confirm that she is real and genuine. She is friendly and easygoing and open about what she wants.

However she has a financial commitment to clear and hence has a certain level of expectations.

Really? U met up with her? Then do you mind enlightening the bros here about what her demands are and what she will do for the monthly allowance.? Or is that top secret too?

Angmolover 05-01-2024 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreameric (Post 22958046)
She stated she is looking for a sugar daddy n is looking to communicate thru tele.
I'm sure all terms n details will be worked out thru tele private msg for those who may be keen n may have questions after seeing her postings..let us not be harsh..
May 2024 be kinder to everyone n be a better world thruout..
Peace✌️

If she listed all her demands and also what is going to do in exchange for the monthly allowance, then the bros here can decide whether to contact her or not. Otherwise, 1000 bros will waste their time contacting her, just to find out her demands are too high. Make sense to you or not?

taumajid2003 05-01-2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinJioKar (Post 22956267)

LOL! ya..right on ! Stop beating the bush and straight to the point

taumajid2003 05-01-2024 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22959689)
Really? U met up with her? Then do you mind enlightening the bros here about what her demands are and what she will do for the monthly allowance.? Or is that top secret too?

What sort of expectations? Ask her to list it down as all bros will know whether to go for it or just drop it totally