The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PREMIUM forum membership now available! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343)

sammyboyfor 21-03-2015 02:19 AM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

To put it as simply as possible, asiangirlsnextdoor.com is for non members of the forum who wanted to view the images posted in the private picture section.

If you're already a member, it does not make sense to sign up for asiangirlsnextdoor.com. It costs $2 more per month and there are no forum privileges at all.

To view the whole package, go to the first post in this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by twins2014 (Post 12787006)
wait

so for asiangirlsnextdoor ... cannot view private section of this forum.. payment via verotel

for premium membership .. can view private section of this forum.. payment via payment express ?

phew luckily i read this last page b4 i purchase from verotel..
************************************************** *************************************

ok i have paid to be premium... im sorry
need some guidance here

wat can i do with my points ? when i can view private section dy.... other than private sections... where else i can go and view?

Big Sexy 21-03-2015 08:35 AM

copy and paste from sam message

To view the whole package, go to the first post in this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 12788819)
Farking Serious...
Got discount from OKT?
Never SIC me earlier when I was member....
I lugi lah...
:D

cremepie 30-03-2015 02:59 AM

Hello bros, I have just purchased the verotel for USD19.95 but it seems like I am unable to view the private section of this forum? Any kind souls able to help me? It directs me to asiangirlnextdoor.com which was not what I'm intending to subscribe to :(

sammyboyfor 30-03-2015 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cremepie (Post 12826999)
Hello bros, I have just purchased the verotel for USD19.95 but it seems like I am unable to view the private section of this forum? Any kind souls able to help me? It directs me to asiangirlnextdoor.com which was not what I'm intending to subscribe to :(

If you bought asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership, then you can view the images at that site.

Just go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad...k/verotelgate/ and enter the usercode and passcode that was assigned to you.

Thank you very much for your support. It is much appreciated.

cremepie 30-03-2015 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 12827114)
If you bought asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership, then you can view the images at that site.

Just go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad...k/verotelgate/ and enter the usercode and passcode that was assigned to you.

Thank you very much for your support. It is much appreciated.

So there's no way I can access the forum where I can get premium rates from okt bros here and need to reapply another membership? :(

sammyboyfor 30-03-2015 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cremepie (Post 12827231)
So there's no way I can access the forum where I can get premium rates from okt bros here and need to reapply another membership? :(

If you wanted premium membership, why did you sign up for membership to a different site?

Please advise.

cremepie 30-03-2015 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 12827317)
If you wanted premium membership, why did you sign up for membership to a different site?

Please advise.

Hi Bro Sam, pardon me for my newbie ignorance but I clicked on some links and I'm not sure how I ended up in a page that asks to join membership and without knowing that there are 2 separate memberships, I fast hand fast leg went to subscribe it only to find out that I can't access the premium features in the forum after that. Guess it's a painful experience for not checking properly before payment

Big Sexy 30-03-2015 07:42 PM

i suggest u drop sam a pm and see if he can help u.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cremepie (Post 12830200)
Hi Bro Sam, pardon me for my newbie ignorance but I clicked on some links and I'm not sure how I ended up in a page that asks to join membership and without knowing that there are 2 separate memberships, I fast hand fast leg went to subscribe it only to find out that I can't access the premium features in the forum after that. Guess it's a painful experience for not checking properly before payment

sammyboyfor 31-03-2015 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cremepie (Post 12830200)

Sign up for premium membership and I'll process a refund for the asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership.

PM me your usercode that you were issued at asiangirlsnextdoor.com

Cheers and thanks very much for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.

FitPartner 02-04-2015 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 8323293)
OK here is the latest!!! :p

200 points added upon sign up.

10 points added every month as long as you remain a member. This means in one year 120 points will be added in addition to the 200 points you gained when you first signed up.

Example :

• Member "xxxxxyyy" has 50 rep points. He decides to sign up for premium membership.
  • Upon completing the transaction, 200 points is added so the total is 250.
  • He remains a premier member for one year. Each month, 10 points is added so that adds another 120 points by the end of the anniversary date so total = 370 after one year of premium membership.
  • He cancels after one year. 200 points is deducted for canceling but the monthly bonus remains so rep points after canceling will be 170.

Boss, a certain member "Jxxxxxxs" had -63 points. After signing up for premium, I noticed he has 263 points.

Based on your example, he should be having -63 + 200 = 137 points instead of 263

If he decides to cancel his premium membership in a few days, then his points will be 63.

Is there a mistake in my calculation? Thanks

Big Sexy 02-04-2015 02:54 PM

maybe someone add points to him???:eek: it is much easier to receive rep points when u are a premium member.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FitPartner (Post 12842666)
Boss, a certain member "Jxxxxxxs" had -63 points. After signing up for premium, I noticed he has 263 points.

Johnbass 02-04-2015 02:55 PM

Farking Serious...
Tiagong FP auditing my sbf points ah?
You still haven't gotten over the defeat?
Mai leh...

sammyboyfor 02-04-2015 06:13 PM

Could be a bug in the script or someone added to his points.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FitPartner (Post 12842666)

Based on your example, he should be having -63 + 200 = 137 points instead of 263

If he decides to cancel his premium membership in a few days, then his points will be 63.

Is there a mistake in my calculation? Thanks

FitPartner 02-04-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 12842768)
Farking Serious...
Tiagong FP auditing my sbf points ah?
You still haven't gotten over the defeat?
Mai leh...

Why u so paranoid?

The "Jxxxxxxs" I referred to is JiByeAss ..... u admit being a JibyeAss?

FitPartner 02-04-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 12843538)
Could be a bug in the script or someone added to his points.

The possibility is there, but from -63 to 263 in an instant seems improbable.

Thanks