The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=784535)

ponybabe 03-08-2020 02:21 AM

Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

Been kinda bored with wfh and the likes, and realised I haven't came into this forum for sometime and thought to come in and check it out.

Thought I'd do a anonymous ask me anything since I've been starting to do part time FL/SB only in Uni days? Ahh and those were the times I'd be on random sites like locanto and sbf ;)

And my first threesome was memorable heh

Also had a SD, then ended. Got attached, then retired then.
Broke up, horny and went back do FL/SB on off. Then stopped 😅

It's quite amusing cos I'm in my late 20s and felt like much as the guys are the one paying.. it was quite a fun ride!

This double life of mine 🙃

Guess I'm so bored I'm legit alright w y'all asking questions if they're not anything about my private details! Let's see if this gets anywhere and if I could cure my boredom of wfh

Zacks 03-08-2020 02:57 AM

Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

1) Do you go to the gym and workout often to maintain a figure?
2) Have you ever thought of doing it full time and then retire early? I know of one FL/SB who spent her twenties in this line of work and amassed a huge capital to do whatever she likes after retiring from the scene so I wonder if that kind of thinking is common
3) Common question: Will you tell your future partner or confess the truth when asked? Not judging but just curious.

nkyc 03-08-2020 03:07 AM

What's your advise for someone looking for FWBs?

babe90 03-08-2020 08:21 AM

First of all

Got pics to show :D

jtan4400 03-08-2020 09:39 AM

How much did u get as a sugar babe? Trying to figure out the market rate ;)

peeboy75 03-08-2020 09:44 AM

How does it feel bonking a total stranger and what do you do if theres an ugly smelly guy that you dont like shows up at your door and wants to engage your services?

ponybabe 03-08-2020 09:51 AM

1) Didn't used to - but didn't use to charge highly and there's a thing for slightly curvy (B/C cup) and petite curvy girl. Also when young metabolism is always good - however as we age then yes I'm finally going to the gym much as I don't like it. And hey sex is a workout too!

2) Nope. Never considered it full time not thinking of amassing huge fortune through it or I'd have a listing at the local Fl forum here and rent my own place. I'm Super.... short term fun and did it on off when I was hurting from my r/s or when I was single and generally tired of dates.

Also, I think the difference stems that I come from a relatively decent income family and also after graduating i work a full time job. Never lacked money but was decently pampered :)

I think when I was a Sb or Fl it never lasted like a year in general.

3) I've come to realise that I would never tell my future partner simply because it'll hurt him. To me it was a fair trade of my time and fun for some cash, and it has never been an income per say nor did I sleep around that much so..

If he asked I might be honest.

But no one would question if I did it given my looks and character/work in general
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zacks (Post 20133396)
1) Do you go to the gym and workout often to maintain a figure?
2) Have you ever thought of doing it full time and then retire early? I know of one FL/SB who spent her twenties in this line of work and amassed a huge capital to do whatever she likes after retiring from the scene so I wonder if that kind of thinking is common
3) Common question: Will you tell your future partner or confess the truth when asked? Not judging but just curious.

ponybabe 03-08-2020 09:52 AM

Sorry, but I'm not into fwbs and have no good advice on this!

I Guess my advice is to get a girlfriend if you need sexual needs throughout.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkyc (Post 20133402)
What's your advise for someone looking for FWBs?

58dn3z 03-08-2020 09:55 AM

How did you get started on 3somes?

ponybabe 03-08-2020 09:55 AM

I was picky, very picky in fact 🙈

I considered age race height weight before meeting up. Don't have a place for this so I meet at a public area or he picks me up before heading out for our date or a hotel :) So... if it's a ugly smelly guy I could always say thanks for your time but no thank you I'll pass!

Would not do it simply for the money, but then again people would always have things to say against Fl/Sb that we do it just for the money so.. you do you 🙃

I think I was quite lucky cause I constantly stuck to just a few or was a sb for a while and didn't look elsewhere so I didn't have to keep looking around for options or had such situations.

Quote:

Originally Posted by peeboy75 (Post 20133731)
How does it feel bonking a total stranger and what do you do if theres an ugly smelly guy that you dont like shows up at your door and wants to engage your services?

marylyl 03-08-2020 09:55 AM

do you ever feel like, "what am i doing with my life?" after you meet a guy for fl? like just suddenly one day u get into emo modd and think like is there something wrong with me... or sth like that?

ponybabe 03-08-2020 09:55 AM

Well I'm sorry but no pictures! 😅

Quote:

Originally Posted by babe90 (Post 20133641)
First of all

Got pics to show :D

RJ17 03-08-2020 09:59 AM

Interesting place to kill time while wfh .. I discovered this site only out of boredom too :)

ponybabe 03-08-2020 10:07 AM

Honestly? Starting was ppm till he realised I really was a stable one. So $600/ppm or $2k/mth for 4 meets!

Hope I'm not breaking any Sb rice bowl here eh.
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtan4400 (Post 20133730)
How much did u get as a sugar babe? Trying to figure out the market rate ;)

ponybabe 03-08-2020 10:09 AM

Locanto FL once and met this nice guy and we did it 1-1 a few times before he wanted to try MMF and I did it w them.

I think MMF is really a different ball game. I've to at least know one guy out of the two and be comfortable enough to try it.

I think I had balls at age 22 then LOL
Quote:

Originally Posted by 58dn3z (Post 20133746)
How did you get started on 3somes?