The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hungary- Budapest or other cities or street walkers (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=910885)

justwanadoit 08-12-2022 05:08 AM

Hungary- Budapest or other cities or street walkers

Anybody has recommendation for Hungarian whores or any European whores. No asian pls

justwanadoit 09-12-2022 11:35 PM

Re: Hungary- Budapest or other cities or street walkers

In end in search online and found this site.

Manage to book this young girl who sweet. No English but we communicate with translation.

She came my room and i was sextified

{mod removed the external link - edited by mod}

Damage was €120

Very good GF6, French kissing and bbbj for long time.

I ask her wash herself , which she did for almost 5min or so in bath room

daretolovin 12-01-2024 02:21 AM

Hi! Anybody got any lobang to share? Will be heading over soon!

slicktires777 14-01-2024 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daretolovin (Post 22976538)
Hi! Anybody got any lobang to share? Will be heading over soon!

Hi bro, google for massagehouse. The place is quite easy to find and it is located inside an apartment compound on the top floor. I couldn't get in because there is a lock on the main gate but luckily one of the girls came back from outside. The moment I see her hot body and clothing I know she works there so I asked her and she said to follow her. The receptionist is a fuckin hot blonde who really looks like a model 😂

She showed me available girls on ipad and I chose Jasmin. Was brought to a waiting room and she came to pick me up to go to another unit where the massage room is. It is like a studio flat and you have the whole room with big shower to yourself. After shower, I went back to the room and was greeted by her, naked and nice tanned slim body. I lied down and she started Nuru then finished with HJ. I can't remember if there were BBBJ but she was definitely very seductive and looking up to see if I am enjoying it.

Showered then left a happy man

fallen11 15-01-2024 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicktires777 (Post 22983344)
Hi bro, google for massagehouse. The place is quite easy to find and it is located inside an apartment compound on the top floor.

She showed me available girls on ipad and I chose Jasmin. Was brought to a waiting room and she came to pick me up to go to another unit where the massage room is. It is like a studio flat and you have the whole room with big shower to yourself. After shower, I went back to the room and was greeted by her, naked and nice tanned slim body. I lied down and she started Nuru then finished with HJ. I can't remember if there were BBBJ but she was definitely very seductive and looking up to see if I am enjoying it.

whats the damage?

slicktires777 16-01-2024 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 22985680)
whats the damage?

I can't remember, should be around sgd200-250 or less. Nuru is additional charge which I opted for

Neverlookback 19-01-2024 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicktires777 (Post 22987927)
I can't remember, should be around sgd200-250 or less. Nuru is additional charge which I opted for

HUH????
200/250 for a fuckin handy???

Sigh

Neverlookback 20-01-2024 11:32 PM

So some cowardly cunt stuck a red tag on me and accused me critical/chiponshoulder

Well mate..
A. Like one gives a fyk abt points in a fykin sexforum
B. What chip. Called it like it is...i know Buda well..many places to meet locals easypeasy and if you must dine asiatic tho in EU, can do so for way less than that tourist price duh!

slicktires777 22-01-2024 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 22994810)
HUH????
200/250 for a fuckin handy???

Sigh

Yes, kinda high but since I am there only once then might as well try it and this is walking distance from my hotel. You can try freelancers on a website when I googled but I just didn't have enough time to travel to their apartments so I gave them a miss

Neverlookback 27-01-2024 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicktires777 (Post 23005747)
Yes, kinda high but since I am there only once then might as well try it and this is walking distance from my hotel. You can try freelancers on a website when I googled but I just didn't have enough time to travel to their apartments so I gave them a miss

I see.....well if u enjoyed fine ..its yr didi n yr wallet lol

Dk where u stayed in Buda, but many gals'apartments dont nid much travel, there are clusters above shops in the older streets below d castle for ex.

But ja..if fast/short trip i get it, but on princ wud nvr pay tat, no offence