The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   phuket (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16068)

hosayboh 10-09-2009 01:12 PM

Re: phuket

Hollywood die die must go, tiger no time can dun go. Massage opp Christine, must try.

How about banana?:)

Jackboy 10-09-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 4092741)
but i still miss the Dragon Ago-Ago where they have nice girl there...... n the nice strip show which cost $400B with a drink n i miss it too..... :D

Dragon agogo closed down long long ago liao.

I also missed the nice strip shows performed by models from Bangkok.

rooiooi 10-09-2009 03:36 PM

Dragon agogo is off the list.. go Hollywood see see at 1~2am, what about from 7pm ~ 1am, any bros can recommend where to go or makan? :)

hunterhi 10-09-2009 05:31 PM

ya the row of massage shop where :D await for u, so r ok, just walk slowly n wait for the right prey... :D, Bro Banana nowaday very quiet lioa, not many Thai FL lioa... but u still can try ur luck there around 2330hr as the place will be slightly pack after that n if u r luck maybe u befriend Korea girl.... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosayboh (Post 4094004)
Hollywood die die must go, tiger no time can dun go. Massage opp Christine, must try.

How about banana?:)

hunterhi 10-09-2009 05:34 PM

ya, it just closed nw, i also dun Y? as i think the girl in Dragon r the more nice looking one but too bad it was closed as the strip show i went in once but came out after a while as i got to meet my friend so no chance as the model r quite pretty one too... :D will try to post any picture if i can find later from y harddisk n shared with u guy....:o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackboy (Post 4094242)
Dragon agogo closed down long long ago liao.

I also missed the nice strip shows performed by models from Bangkok.

hosayboh 11-09-2009 03:06 AM

Got zapped 1 point, ouch!!:D

Kindly post in this thread to finish your advice. Thanks!!

zap u for teaching others bad things abt foreign countries, wat if they get into trouble then how? ever think of tat? pls ask fellow players to play in singapore only even though its abit ex, but spending in own country is better than spending elsewh
unquote

Quite a few points to attack zapper's goooood advice, but now lazy to do so.

If any1 else got zapped in the coming days lemme know, will up u back should if u wish....cheers. :)

rooiooi 11-09-2009 09:13 AM

Thanks for fellow Bros who gave advice on Phuket, can`t wait to go there now.. keke..

hunterhi 11-09-2009 09:26 AM

if u only how to drive or ride a bike is btter so u can see more of the places.... :D n enjoy urself there....

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4096493)
Thanks for fellow Bros who gave advice on Phuket, can`t wait to go there now.. keke..

rooiooi 11-09-2009 01:42 PM

Heard from ppl in other forum that it is not safe to rent a motor bike in phuket or pattaya, there are people there that will steal the rented bike and make you pay for it.. Is it true? I got car license and took my PT for my riding course, can i rent a motor bike with valid license?

hunterhi 11-09-2009 10:10 PM

hi, most of the ppl dun look at ur Licence as all they want is ur $$$ as for those bigger well know company take a look at that but all i can said is just be careful when u rent a bike or car, as so far so good for me... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4097291)
Heard from ppl in other forum that it is not safe to rent a motor bike in phuket or pattaya, there are people there that will steal the rented bike and make you pay for it.. Is it true? I got car license and took my PT for my riding course, can i rent a motor bike with valid license?

ah james 12-09-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosayboh (Post 4096130)
Got zapped 1 point, ouch!!:D

Kindly post in this thread to finish your advice. Thanks!!

zap u for teaching others bad things abt foreign countries, wat if they get into trouble then how? ever think of tat? pls ask fellow players to play in singapore only even though its abit ex, but spending in own country is better than spending elsewh
unquote

Quite a few points to attack zapper's goooood advice, but now lazy to do so.

If any1 else got zapped in the coming days lemme know, will up u back should if u wish....cheers. :)

I don't think it is a very nice to be zapped just like that. As a noob, I feel that zapper is really a sore dick! Cannot get out of cuntry to have fun, made such sutpid remarks.

Think I will be zapped for this, but really who cares... I will get all the info from here and cheong overseas.

Thank you for all the info. What can I do without SBF!

bestbest 13-09-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah james (Post 4099192)
I don't think it is a very nice to be zapped just like that. As a noob, I feel that zapper is really a sore dick! Cannot get out of cuntry to have fun, made such sutpid remarks.

???? just wondering why the sudden reaction.

sentsggirls 14-09-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 4098583)
hi, most of the ppl dun look at ur Licence as all they want is ur $$$ as for those bigger well know company take a look at that but all i can said is just be careful when u rent a bike or car, as so far so good for me... :D

I rented bike when i was there last month mid. cost bout 200 bhat a day. Just need to give them your passport and remmber to wear helmet there , if u fear of the police stop you for not wearing helmet.

i got no problem at all for my bike being stolen or anything because the bike all look somehow the same and they are in thai number plate.

is really much more cost saving to rent a bike or car there and is more fun, just my 2 cents.

sharingannnn 14-09-2009 11:08 AM

Hi bro, any good hotel in Patong Beach to recommend? Don't need to be cheap, but i'm looking for good embience and good location as i'm gg wif my OC. kum sia

hunterhi 14-09-2009 11:21 PM

Bro, what is ur budget? :D or u no Budget want.... as will OC must pay more for quality...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharingannnn (Post 4105039)
Hi bro, any good hotel in Patong Beach to recommend? Don't need to be cheap, but i'm looking for good embience and good location as i'm gg wif my OC. kum sia