The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   raw with house girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=343064)

TanGeGE 17-01-2013 11:15 PM

raw with house girls

I went to rtf 2 times one thai house , and half way she took off the cap and let me raw... and i raw her until i cum inside her any bro experience that before

Meow^^ 17-01-2013 11:19 PM

Re: raw with house girls

Quote:

Originally Posted by TanGeGE (Post 8386999)
I went to rtf 2 times one thai house , and half way she took off the cap and let me raw... and i raw her until i cum inside her any bro experience that before

Dam...i need to Siam all the Thai house le....

you better go check up if she let you do raw it could also mean she let others do the same thing. you can get whateva STD but please, there are still people next to you please be considerate...:)

El Bistro 17-01-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

which house?? :confused::eek:

S.B.Y.1 18-01-2013 12:39 AM

Soon you'll be TanGoneGoneE :p

eurekasster 18-01-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

You are very yandao ?
How come 2 times RTF already give you raw ?

今晚打老虎. 19-01-2013 05:10 AM

actually my experience.. usually 1st - 3rd visit u will get it liao...
I try to steer away from such temptation la.. but hard...

Everytime go check up.. sibei stress, so far heng nvr ganna anything.. any bro got tips how to ren?

El Bistro 19-01-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. (Post 8393296)
actually my experience.. usually 1st - 3rd visit u will get it liao...
I try to steer away from such temptation la.. but hard...

Everytime go check up.. sibei stress, so far heng nvr ganna anything.. any bro got tips how to ren?

Which house ?!? :eek:

今晚打老虎. 19-01-2013 03:40 PM

bro.. truth is every house sure have a few like that la...
all cheongster should take into consideration that ALL girls did raw with some of the customers.. thats the risk we all have to bear. The best we can do is to be safe on our part...

my last tryst was like 1/2 a yr ago liao la.. and these girls have gone back liao..
last check came out clean, i dont usually do it one also.. haha

just my 2 cents...

googlibong220 19-01-2013 03:52 PM

quote for truth! Bro 今晚打老 is right, i'd be surprised if there're any wls who practise safe sex with all their customers.

Meow^^ 20-01-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by googlibong220 (Post 8395364)
quote for truth! Bro 今晚打老 is right, i'd be surprised if there're any wls who practise safe sex with all their customers.

But this type of things it need two hands to clap. Sometimes this type of "raw" request may came from the customer itself....:p As such, who is practising safe sex? :D

MushroomHead101 20-01-2013 01:30 PM

sometimes it is very hard to think properly when you're in a middle of the hornyville, not enough blood going through our brain LOL

personally I don't and will never do RAW, it's a scary thought to go through all those tests and if your positive to any disease, your better half will surely have it if you had her after your RAW escapade...

be responsible bros ;)

drbeejay 20-01-2013 01:36 PM

self-control bros;)

jason_ 20-01-2013 01:49 PM

with cap, she feels something HARD inside her. without cap, she feels it as HARD and WARM. with you shooting inside, WARM LIQUID flows inside her. i never do raw with wl because raw is reserved for significant other half.

Nato17 20-01-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_ (Post 8399671)
with cap, she feels something HARD inside her. without cap, she feels it as HARD and WARM. with you shooting inside, WARM LIQUID flows inside her. i never do raw with wl because raw is reserved for significant other half.

I like the way you describe sex, both raw and non raw. Very descriptive. :cool:

nakamitchi 20-01-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_ (Post 8399671)

Then after one year u receive a call out of nowhere n the content is.......u r a PaPa !!!.........