The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Pick Up Line on SMS (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=297685)

Marlb0r0 11-07-2012 07:35 PM

Pick Up Line on SMS

I often get rejected when i send sms to girls i do not know personally, trying to strike a conversation with them. Just randomly got their numbers.
They common replies are "Where you get my number?" "Where do you know me?" "How to be friends when i don't even know you" etc
Any good methods that can make them comfortable to talk to stranger?

PLs do not ask me for contacts.

BoinKING 11-07-2012 07:48 PM

Re: Pick Up Line on SMS

hello, you may not know me but when i saw you the other day I just had to tell you that you had the most (insert compliment), I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

BTW My name is XXX, i got your number from XXX.

No such thing as 100% hit, sure get rejected some how in btwn cause it is creepy even for me as a guy.
Next time, instead of sms.. why not just directly call and try your luck.

nuclearkid 11-07-2012 08:07 PM

Humour and originality works for many women. Be witty in your text and write in a manner that will attract her curiosity or laughter. Its pretty much a case-by-case basis... you will have to customise your pick-up line. :D

n30n 11-07-2012 08:27 PM

I ever got a pick up that use 2 person tactic.

Firstly, i smsed a wrong number(guy A) regarding something serious.
Since i received no reply, i gave a call and realise i got the wrong number.

Hearing that i'm a girl, A gave guy B my number, and B smsed me: Hey guy A, wan go out?

Since i don't know that guy, i ignored the sms. Later i received a text from A looking for B.
End up, guy B called me, asking the same thing again. Then he (fake) realised i'm not guy A and apologised. Then he continued, "since my friend not around, why not you take his place? Come meet us at XX time, at XX club."
Then A text me the location details again as if he was telling the meeting place to B.

Yayaya. As if!
Smart way to con girls, but still creepy to me.

BoinKING 11-07-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiparus (Post 7455081)
Bro, u had any success with this approach?

i dont anyhow msg random number..
i rather just talk to them face to face.

get rejected flat out is better than to creep someone out..haha

alan0338 11-07-2012 09:17 PM

sekali kena the hubby get the hp and get f upside down ... :D

tansy 11-07-2012 10:23 PM

Yes, I think it is very creepy to message a random number. Sometimes I also get repeated text "you there?" when I am obviously ignoring the sender. Such numbers always end up in the reject/block list in my old phone but unfortunately iPhone has no such function...

Ladyrain 11-07-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuclearkid (Post 7455100)
Humour and originality works for many women. Be witty in your text and write in a manner that will attract her curiosity or laughter. Its pretty much a case-by-case basis... you will have to customise your pick-up line. :D

Expert! :D

tomcat007 11-07-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tansy
Yes, I think it is very creepy to message a random number. Sometimes I also get repeated text "you there?" when I am obviously ignoring the sender. Such numbers always end up in the reject/block list in my old phone but unfortunately iPhone has no such function...

Jailbreak and can down IBlacklist from Cydia. The SMS or phone won't even get to you.

Alternatively, just create a generic contact and start adding numbers that you want to reject to that contact. Then, just ignore the calls or delete the SMS that comes in.

westendgirl 11-07-2012 10:52 PM

MLM machine gun style to ask girls out by just texting? spend some times talking to the girls lah. i think newbies can learn something from the "screwing maids" thread. seniors there emphasized a lot on talking to the girls to get what they want. and they provide top up and taxi fare too. go figure :p

Rickey 11-07-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tansy (Post 7455621)

Hv wat sis, iphone can oso block in watapps...howcome u don know...:confused:

2centsworth 11-07-2012 11:57 PM

Read this message that I send
May I be your brand new friend?
Type eight numbers randomly
Let Fate link up you and me
May this message bring a smile
May I call to chat a while?

Is this workable? :p

minihim 12-07-2012 12:09 AM

I had this time I got a number from a girl in the IT show.

later I try and sms her and call her. Totally no reply. Post it on FB and some of my Gal friend on fb say this is what gals call soft rejection.

1 dam thing i don't understand why can't the girl just say no out front. Cause I felt that this soft rejection thingy is more hurtful then saying no.

tansy 12-07-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomcat007 (Post 7455652)
Jailbreak and can down IBlacklist from Cydia. The SMS or phone won't even get to you.

Alternatively, just create a generic contact and start adding numbers that you want to reject to that contact. Then, just ignore the calls or delete the SMS that comes in.

Ah. Guess I can only do it the hard way. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 7455860)
Hv wat sis, iphone can oso block in watapps...howcome u don know...:confused:

No one random msg me in whatapps lei...

BoinKING 12-07-2012 12:46 AM

no number how to random msg you in whatsapp lol