The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=664068)

muscular 08-04-2024 07:55 PM

Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Would like to ask the bros here who have been to Thermae, I always smell this distinct smell when inside thermae, hard to describe, kind of a musky scent. Now, at some locations in dome 1, I also get this very distinct smell, I was wondering if any bros here know what this smell exactly is..??

Jackboy 13-04-2024 10:37 AM

Its old building and in the basement+ poor ventilation + body odour causing the bad smell.

muscular 13-04-2024 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackboy (Post 23242831)
Its old building and in the basement+ poor ventilation + body odour causing the bad smell.

The thought did cross my mind, however I occasionally smell it in Dome1 apartments as well. I was thinking might be the trash bin full of used condoms and tissues... But then thermae have no boom boom business inside. Anyway it's a mystery to me, I thought someone could identify that unique scent, I would say it's a type of odour.

F-boy 14-04-2024 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscular (Post 23229486)
Would like to ask the bros here who have been to Thermae, I always smell this distinct smell when inside thermae, hard to describe, kind of a musky scent. Now, at some locations in dome 1, I also get this very distinct smell, I was wondering if any bros here know what this smell exactly is..??

It’s the smell of sperm
But dun understand why since officially no bonking goes on inside
Maybe the staff does it after closing hours

muscular 14-04-2024 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F-boy (Post 23246007)
It’s the smell of sperm
But dun understand why since officially no bonking goes on inside
Maybe the staff does it after closing hours

Ahh thanks for the input. Indeed no bonking inside the cafe that I know of as well. My guess is too many bonks in the hotel upstairs, and they clear the trash leaving them behind thermae where the toilets are.
Had wanted to think it's the smell of lust, but wouldnt make logical sense.

addict999 20-04-2024 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscular (Post 23243778)
The thought did cross my mind, however I occasionally smell it in Dome1 apartments as well. I was thinking might be the trash bin full of used condoms and tissues... But then thermae have no boom boom business inside. Anyway it's a mystery to me, I thought someone could identify that unique scent, I would say it's a type of odour.

I hate that kinda of smell in some poor hygiene dome 1 FL which totally spoiled the mood. The smell is unique siambu whether in SG or JB…as for tharmae I guess it smell similar probably due to poor ventilation from BO of so many people inside one small area and humid weather not helping as well:D

muscular 21-04-2024 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict999 (Post 23262708)
I hate that kinda of smell in some poor hygiene dome 1 FL which totally spoiled the mood. The smell is unique siambu whether in SG or JB…as for tharmae I guess it smell similar probably due to poor ventilation from BO of so many people inside one small area and humid weather not helping as well:D

You are right. While visiting dome 1 I tried smelling the CD dustbin and it's not alike the smell I described earlier. I haven't visited enough of other nationalities to conclude, but what u described is about right 😆

xguy2 21-04-2024 12:32 AM

So if Thermae doesn't have a lot of SYT FLs coming in now, which are the other (newer?) places recommended for that kind of fix?