The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ED? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=792633)

Lustdesire 12-10-2020 09:21 PM

ED?

I can get hard for 1 shot but when I want go for another round it would not remain hard. I am only 24, I usually have sex almost everyday with my gf. Only recently this happen please explain to me anyone @drtan and partners will eating supplements help?? If yes pls recommend.

saigonsiow 13-10-2020 09:38 AM

Re: ED?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lustdesire (Post 20264922)
I can get hard for 1 shot but when I want go for another round it would not remain hard. I am only 24, I usually have sex almost everyday with my gf. Only recently this happen please explain to me anyone @drtan and partners will eating supplements help?? If yes pls recommend.

Your problem is "everyday have sex with gf"..... U do need to take a break otherwise no amount of supplements can help u

peeboy75 13-10-2020 09:44 AM

Even machine needs a downtime....let alone us fragile humans made of blood, bones and meat....unless u are wolverine...

Bizsta 13-10-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

human after all not machine just take a break

IAmAwesome 13-10-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

usually have sex almost everyday with my gf

Maybe you need some recovery time, instead of having sex everyday, try to only do it on alternate days, this way you will be able to recover and replenish yourself ;)

Lustdesire 14-10-2020 04:49 AM

Hi bros, thanks for the advice. Every sicne this happen, I been cutting dow to once every 3 days. However, i am still having the same issue. After one shot I cant remain hard. Let alone sometimes i even have trouble geting hard. I am only 22 this year. Am i aging too fast?

sammyboyfor 14-10-2020 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lustdesire (Post 20267318)
Hi bros, thanks for the advice. Every sicne this happen, I been cutting dow to once every 3 days. However, i am still having the same issue. After one shot I cant remain hard. Let alone sometimes i even have trouble geting hard. I am only 22 this year. Am i aging too fast?

It's caused by your anxiety. The more you worry the harder it is to get an erection.

Stop thinking about trying to get an erection because your dick cannot be controlled like a muscle.

Erections are triggered 100% from arousal which starts in the mind.

I can assure you at the age of 22 there absolutely nothing physically wrong with you.

saigonsiow 14-10-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lustdesire (Post 20267318)

Go take a long long break. You have overused your dick for the past years. It does need time to work itself back into shape. There is no quick fix. Just move on with your life and stay away from sex for a while.

kurtis 14-10-2020 10:48 AM

try other girl?

sammyboyfor 14-10-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saigonsiow (Post 20267507)
Go take a long long break. You have overused your dick for the past years. It does need time to work itself back into shape. There is no quick fix. Just move on with your life and stay away from sex for a while.

There is no such thing as an "overused" dick. The more it is used the better it gets from a physical standpoint.

The problem has nothing to do with dicks. What happens is that sex becomes more mundane as time goes by and is not as exciting as it used to be.

Less arousal results in a softer erection and a softer erection causes anxiety further reduces arousal and the dick goes absolutely limp.

It really is all in the mind.

delljb 20-10-2020 01:13 PM

Well, maybe lacking some vitamin indeed

Try to take supplement such as Iron and Vitamin c

And you need to start workout bro, jogging, and go to gym if possible, try to fit your body..