The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tips to verify real girl or ladyboy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=982042)

Revvv 12-04-2024 11:21 AM

Tips to verify real girl or ladyboy

Ok guys I met a girl on TF and went out for a drink with her and have seen her once. Tbh from the beginning ive always just assumed she was a real girl. However after she shared her IG with me and meeting her I have small doubts if whether she is a ladyboy (post-op).

So she doesn’t have big red flags or anything that indicates she’s a ladyboy (from my perspective) but I just have some doubts. has anyone come across this dilemma? And what are some methods you guys use to determine whether she’s a real girl or a ladyboy?

She’s a real nice girl and we get along so I don’t want to be too rude as to ruin the relationship we have right now

NewPapaSan 12-04-2024 02:23 PM

Re: Tips to verify real girl or ladyboy

just ask directly.

steve_li 12-04-2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revvv (Post 23239909)
Ok guys I met a girl on TF and went out for a drink with her and have seen her once. Tbh from the beginning ive always just assumed she was a real girl. However after she shared her IG with me and meeting her I have small doubts if whether she is a ladyboy (post-op).

So she doesn’t have big red flags or anything that indicates she’s a ladyboy (from my perspective) but I just have some doubts. has anyone come across this dilemma? And what are some methods you guys use to determine whether she’s a real girl or a ladyboy?

She’s a real nice girl and we get along so I don’t want to be too rude as to ruin the relationship we have right now

Bring up a relevant topic about this? See what are her views and opinions. Maybe you will have a better idea after that?

Usually meeting face to face should be the easiest to tell them apart. From the physical features, the way they carry themselves. Its the pictures that might fool people.

You didnt detect anything suspicious when you meet face to face? Maybe her hand size, veins on her hand. Her neck whether it is thicker than normal. Behaviour and what not.

drifand 12-04-2024 03:03 PM

As stated just ask.

fallen11 12-04-2024 04:40 PM

Tips on identifying ladyboys (no 100% way for post ops):

1. voice. Yes voice can fake but she cant fake it 24/7. Occasionally when you go toilet or she super drunk, she'll stop faking the voice to take a break.

2. Bone structure. Broad shoulders, excessive height, thick bone size will increase her chance of being a ladyboy. Unless there is good explanation like frequent swimming for many years will lead a girl to having broad shoulders. Males normally have thicker bones than females.

3. The vibes. When you see a super beautiful lady alone in somewhere crowded like a thai club but no thai guy goes up to her at all, something is just not right. Trust your instincts.

4. Vagina juice. For this, you'll have to dig her. Ladyboys juice below has a different texture than real girls. You'll know the difference when you feel it. Sort of like less sticky, less slimy feel. Ladyboys also have less natural juice then real females.

5. Check ID. Thai ID cannot change gender. A post ops ladyboy will still have her id identified as "MR". But then again.... how do you she is holding to her own ID or if the IDs real? Not common to get fake ID or use someone else's ID but still possible, especially if she's a streetwalker.

6. Too slutty. As in slutty till like wanna show every man her naked body on the streets that level, which is extremely rare for real girls. Girls can be super slutty too, but only in the bedroom, privately or at work as a sex worker. Check her social media, chatapps. See if she posts extremely suggestive photos on it. The type of photos like baring her nipples as profile pic, etc. Because being topless is nothing for a man, ladyboys dont have that mental barrier to show themselves topless to the public too.

hayhay 12-04-2024 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revvv (Post 23239909)

Just fuck her, once u try ladyboy u will love it

Neverlookback 13-04-2024 12:56 AM

Reply to thread starter literally

Use eyes n brain, maybe also ears
It is NOT difficult

Jackboy 13-04-2024 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 23240866)

5. Check ID. Thai ID cannot change gender. A post ops ladyboy will still have her id identified as "MR". But then again.... how do you she is holding to her own ID or if the IDs real? Not common to get fake ID or use someone else's ID but still possible, especially if she's a streetwalker.

Learn something new today from u. Checking ID is not 100% foolproof. Another way is to observe her body movement. The way she swings her hips, her hand movement, walking with high heels.

fallen11 13-04-2024 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayhay (Post 23241399)

it takes a man to know how to please another man :D

Xgenre 13-04-2024 01:33 PM

https://youtu.be/Fv1_KRcs54A?feature=shared

Come come... make your guess. :D

naemlo 13-04-2024 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayhay (Post 23241399)

The expert has spoken.... :D

Gooner80 16-04-2024 05:17 PM

Its getting harder to diffentiate. If u have doubts, just treat as he is.

F-boy 17-04-2024 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewPapaSan (Post 23240476)
just ask directly.

Yes simplest way is the best way
Mostly the LBs won’t lie if they are
And real girls would never claim to be LB

fallen11 17-04-2024 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F-boy (Post 23255649)
Mostly the LBs won’t lie if they are

you are so wrong man
LBs are probably one of the least trustworthy people compared to real girls.
They'll do anything for money
lie, cheat, steal, rob, blackmail, bait & switch, drug you and rob (but unintentionally overdosed you so you didnt wake up ever again).
Most of the cases where tourist get wallet & phone stolen after sex were because they brought an LB back.

even agogo bar owners tell me they dont trust LBs. If customer bring a LB to hotel, after that come to bar and cry his things / money stolen but no evidence, bar owner will know LB took it for sure. But without evidence they call police also no use, just probably bar that LB from working in their bar again.

F-boy 17-04-2024 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 23255731)
you are so wrong man
LBs are probably one of the least trustworthy people compared to real girls.
They'll do anything for money
lie, cheat, steal, rob, blackmail, bait & switch, drug you and rob (but unintentionally overdosed you so you didnt wake up ever again).
Most of the cases where tourist get wallet & phone stolen after sex were because they brought an LB back.

even agogo bar owners tell me they dont trust LBs. If customer bring a LB to hotel, after that come to bar and cry his things / money stolen but no evidence, bar owner will know LB took it for sure. But without evidence they call police also no use, just probably bar that LB from working in their bar again.

Your point taken but I mean if they lie about their status down under it’s so simple to uncover. I mean they can’t hide the lie sooner or later if they misled you they are female. Unless they looking to scam you.
For me it’s usually the other way around. They usually suspect I’m not aware and think they are real females so they always try to drop hints to me trying to tell me they are LBs