The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   也百合也有春天。。。。 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=151926)

horsebite 25-10-2009 02:17 PM

也百合也有春天。。。。

也百合也有春天。。。。

I must admit i dont usually start thread cos very few leave such good impression. 百合 an exception. She was intro by a friend of her and she contacted me to help. I was hesistant to meet her as you know its hard to reject when the person comes knocking at the door. Ultimately, my little GPS guilded me to meet her at her place. Was pleasantly surprised by her.....Not too tall, pretty sweet looking and her smile just smashing....but then she dont smile that much.....that the beauty of her i guess.....

We started off with a massage as she saying she going through "Skills" upgrade to be more competitivtive in this market.....sounds familiar in Singaore. I must admit her massage is very good i personally rate a 7/8 for that. ..put in alot of effort into it..insist i sit through the whole session though time is short... a PLUS for that.

Next on to the main course, she really surprised me. gave me a 100% clean up in the showers..she used to be a manager in a Sauna so she learn a few tricks here and there and putting it to good use....(WDA award for her). The whole session was just pure pleasure, slowing taking her time to catbath you top to bottom......and boy was she good....even AJ.... Another trick of hers, she does BBBJ with listerine,cant tahan the sensation of that with her vacumn suction. got to TAHAN!!!! She offer to go ontop and boy can she rock. keep licking her lips and having you to pump her further,,, Enough Said,the thought of the bonk just keep recurring, Give her a try...i am not good at fantastic FR but this worth every cent........

Brief FR:

Name : 百合
Race : Chinese
Looks : 7.5 Sweet , will grow on you.Charming i goto admit.
GFE: 11
Ht : 1.6m
Wt : 45kg
Boobs : B + (enhanced,but nice to suck on and responsive)
Frenching :nope
Bbbj : yes, with listerine..... THis nearly blow me away.
Fj : very wet and horny with moanings.
For massage & HJ : 60
For massage & FJ : 80
All prices exclude room and Cd.....
RTF : YES!

a little MTV that can to my mind when i think of her.....a very lasting impression for such a short encounter.

please PM for contact.......some bro to try to do justice to her for my failings in my writing ability.

YouTube - ???????

weeerik 25-10-2009 02:22 PM

Re: 也百合也有春天。。。。

Quote:

Originally Posted by horsebite (Post 4226222)
也百合也有春天。。。。

I must admit i dont usually start thread cos very few leave such good impression. 百合 an exception. She was intro by a friend of her and she contacted me to help. I was hesistant to meet her as you know its hard to reject when the person comes knocking at the door. Ultimately, my little GPS guilded me to meet her at her place. Was pleasantly surprised by her.....Not too tall, pretty sweet looking and her smile just smashing....but then she dont smile that much.....that the beauty of her i guess.....

We started off with a massage as she saying she going through "Skills" upgrade to be more competitivtive in this market.....sounds familiar in Singaore. I must admit her massage is very good i personally rate a 7/8 for that. ..put in alot of effort into it..insist i sit through the whole session though time is short... a PLUS for that.

Next on to the main course, she really surprised me. gave me a 100% clean up in the showers..she used to be a manager in a Sauna so she learn a few tricks here and there and putting it to good use....(WDA award for her). The whole session was just pure pleasure, slowing taking her time to catbath you top to bottom......and boy was she good....even AJ.... Another trick of hers, she does BBBJ with listerine,cant tahan the sensation of that with her vacumn suction. got to TAHAN!!!! She offer to go ontop and boy can she rock. keep licking her lips and having you to pump her further,,, Enough Said,the thought of the bonk just keep recurring, Give her a try...i am not good at fantastic FR but this worth every cent........

Brief FR:

Name : 百合
Race : Chinese
Looks : 7.5 Sweet , will grow on you.Charming i goto admit.
GFE: 11
Ht : 1.6m
Wt : 45kg
Boobs : B + (enhanced,but nice to suck on and responsive)
Frenching :nope
Bbbj : yes, with listerine..... THis nearly blow me away.
Fj : very wet and horny with moanings.
For massage & HJ : 60

a little MTV that can to my mind when i think of her.....a very lasting impression for such a short encounter.

please PM for contact.......some bro to try to do justice to her for my failings in my writing ability.

YouTube - ???????

Hi Bro,

Can I have her contact.

Thaweeerik

edisonttt 25-10-2009 02:27 PM

A great gem to be explore. How long is the massage?:confused:

horsebite 25-10-2009 02:33 PM

all one hour session but she not a timewatcher....tip her if she deserve it.she not the forceful type.... like the contact?

fofo66 25-10-2009 02:37 PM

can i have her contact

thanks

wanted to give a try:D

goldenarrow 25-10-2009 03:03 PM

i can't read mandarin
how do u call her (english version, pl)
can i have her contact. can speak some mandarin lah
tks

soso66 25-10-2009 03:09 PM

seen like a good gem to me

Can i have Her contact

zendan 25-10-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horsebite (Post 4226222)
也百合也有春天。。。。

Hi brother horsebite, thank you for sharing, may I know is the damange for massage and FJ S$80/1hour/1shot, exclude room and CD?:)

222nge 25-10-2009 03:17 PM

Bro horsebite,
Can I hv her ctc pls, thanks

horsebite 25-10-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 222nge (Post 4226382)
Bro horsebite,
Can I hv her ctc pls, thanks

you got Mail!:D

horsebite 25-10-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zendan (Post 4226376)
Hi brother horsebite, thank you for sharing, may I know is the damange for massage and FJ S$80/1hour/1shot, exclude room and CD?:)

yes....check your mailbox...i left you a short love note from her.

funfox 25-10-2009 04:45 PM

Bro horsebite

I love massages.......can share the contact pls?

horsebite 25-10-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funfox (Post 4226638)
Bro horsebite

I love massages.......can share the contact pls?

check your PM.:D

Arol 26-10-2009 02:50 AM

hi bro , please share the ctc , thanks

horsebite 26-10-2009 10:51 AM

thanks for the response. i have given a few numbers out to bros that satisfy the minimum requirements.

Waiting for FR>;)