The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Stuck in Thailand? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=785524)

ZanShen 14-08-2020 12:54 AM

Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by draven78eric (Post 20153881)

its not they cant think out of the box, its they have limited Ram to process..
drink here drink there, only tom yum soup and sweet sour fish soup(catfish)...
Just throw them a menu from a chinese soup vendor from our side, they blur and stare into emptiness again...try ask them about snakehead fish soup,lotus soup, herbal chicken soup and most simple ABC soup..clueless...
we have tian ji porridge too..and Thai eat the frog without clearing the internal organs and just boiled it with their own spices...:eek:
their food in fact is very limited and always in their comfort zone...

conclusion, thai food really cannot fight with mlysian and sg food...

I am hungry after reading your post :p

countryman 14-08-2020 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draven78eric (Post 20153881)

conclusion, thai food really cannot fight with mlysian and sg food...

That's your opinion but for me I prefer Thai food anytime.

Humlea 14-08-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman007 (Post 20154554)
Try to be stable in sg and fully paid off at least a HDB flat of your own, so when you come over at least have HDB rental as passive income to last you longer in Thailand.......saw so many sg sinkies come and try to live here with their mia thai or teerak, end up cannot support themselves end up need to go back sg to find job.

That will be the best way to go about... minimum have 50k baht to keep you going... after few years bored liao can relocate to viet or phil... just don't try to make a living in thailand... best is like uncle007 have HDB in SG and a few condos in CM... landlord collect rental... sibei song!

Humlea 14-08-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20155175)

True lah... different people different taste buds.

In SG we can see 2-3 char kuay tiao under the same hawker center roof but this stall seehum more fresh and that stall chilli more power etc... each to their own customer based.

In TH 1 night market can have 5 padthai and all taste exactly the same... too salty? add sugar... too sweet? add chilli powder loh... Chicken rice meat more dry than a 75 yo grandma virginal.

TonyCheong2 14-08-2020 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 20154026)
I'm here to help give you tips and advise to avoid all those unnecessary heartache... but you have to standby to lose your hair and shorten your lifespan.

555 spoken like a true veteran! :D

As for Thai food I only like northern region dishes as have a lot of herbs and Issarn/Lao region grill pork.

Non Thai food in Thailand is expensive.

Try eating Chinese food in Yaowarat! All fake shark's fins, bird's nest and misc dishes at rip off prices! :mad:

draven78eric 14-08-2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 20154035)
I'm so sick of thai food that I'm willing to take a morning flight to penang or KL for a lunch and dinner combo fly back the same day. Anyone think I siao? I did it before covid... I frequently drive up to BKK eat songfa bak kut teh or Boon tong kee and drive back to office. 2hrs drive but worth it.

Bro, try BaBaThai ...very authentic ...singapore guy...
We must support our own people mah:D

draven78eric 14-08-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaQuica (Post 20154897)
That's really true, and i am missing LORRRRRRRR MEEEEE mak. seriously cannot find any here or anything similar.

True Story.

I just wish one bro or some one will start Tian Ji porridge and Lor mee and Ban mien...Ban mien need PRC girl then better...:D

draven78eric 14-08-2020 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZanShen (Post 20154981)
I am hungry after reading your post :p

I was eating Nasi Lemak and Chendol by BaBaThai when writing that post...:D

draven78eric 14-08-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 20155175)

of cos of cos, every body has his/her own preference... :D
Never has the intention of breaking up your preference..

Humlea 14-08-2020 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draven78eric (Post 20155799)
Bro, try BaBaThai ...very authentic ...singapore guy...
We must support our own people mah:D

Bro, I eat few times liao... in fact just 2 weeks ago friend also order and send it to me... sibei song... now suddenly the urge very strong again...

Humlea 14-08-2020 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 20155713)
555 spoken like a true veteran! :D

No no no... not trying to act lao jiao... I this kind more like lan jiao... but just to give advise to newcomers to prevent headache I really don't mind.

draven78eric 14-08-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 20155875)
Bro, I eat few times liao... in fact just 2 weeks ago friend also order and send it to me... sibei song... now suddenly the urge very strong again...

:D:D:D
Their Laksa is the most or should say, very very near to what we have back in SG...if order home delivery, i advise to warm it or boil the soup to boiling hot again and pour into the yellow mee and mee hoon, yum yum....
also, try their curry puff...i ordered 6 puffs for 4 straight days...and chendol too...
Their mobile app or website ordering, superb...sure put in good amount of capital for the site ordering system...

draven78eric 14-08-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 20155877)
No no no... not trying to act lao jiao... I this kind more like lan jiao... but just to give advise to newcomers to prevent headache I really don't mind.

We all just share share only lah...no lao jiao or lan jiao...

Humlea 14-08-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draven78eric (Post 20155890)
Their Laksa is the most or should say, very very near to what we have back in SG...if order home delivery, i advise to warm it or boil the soup to boiling hot again and pour into the yellow mee and mee hoon, yum yum....
also, try their curry puff...i ordered 6 puffs for 4 straight days...and chendol too...
Their mobile app or website ordering, superb...sure put in good amount of capital for the site ordering system...

You all at BKK ones sibei song leh... I'm 2 hrs away they don't send... :(

bluetooth 14-08-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by draven78eric (Post 20155890)

Curry puff!!! 😱😱😱😱😱 I been here for 7 years never found a decent curry puff.... thank you!