The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gurney plaza (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=918023)

Opama 04-02-2023 04:33 AM

Gurney plaza

Any bro can share FL around gurney plaza ? I like Viet or Indon very much :D

bensonbeh 24-07-2023 12:15 AM

Re: Gurney plaza

Just read a thread that a bro said you can ask for contact at the condom shop there. Haha. You can try.

Tom88 06-09-2023 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JM008 (Post 22259628)
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall :D
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great . :D
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon :D

I bought it from Gurney plaza condom shop . I heard my friends said Queensbay mall condom shop selling cheaper . Can check .
I also bought VigRED and delay spray . Fullly loaded and well prepared for coming oversea holiday . Guarantee let her orgasm gau-gau :D

Danny01 18-09-2023 11:02 PM

Hi all is there any KTV or Siam Diu to recommend at Penang?

Babyjohn 04-10-2023 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inikalilah (Post 22298813)
Bro , thanks for sharing info .
I just tested VigRED and delay spray yesterday . Test drive with my Viet GF .
This is my first tried VigRED ,
I took VigRED 1 hours b4 sex , after took 30 mins , i start feel hot. When my GF touch my penis , my penis direct up . Hard like steel core . :D
With the help of VigRED + delay spray , i manage to improve my sex time x3 . Almost 30 mins non stop pump in steel core condition .
Overall , i am very happy with VigRED . But i will not take too often because too tired to me , non stop bonk 30 mins is nightmare . Damn tired .
One thing special is even i was very tired , my penis still damn hard until i released .
Who is happy ? My GF lo , she said she really satisfied and she non stop orgasm at lease 5 times . She said this is her most crazy sex experience .

Reminder to all bros , if took VigRED + delay spray , must book good sound insulation room . I am very sure my next room guest can hear my GF orgasm moans . She scream so loud :D
Haha.......

I just bought from condom shop @ Gurney plaza .

kennyroger11 06-12-2023 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JM008 (Post 22259628)
Thanks bro .
I compared Klang parade , 3 Damansara and Sg Wang condom shop , Sg Wang condom shop selling a bit cheaper .
The vibrator u recommended is from Japan . I saw the packing , all japanese font . Direct translate Called 潮吹 (Squirting) .
According to sales guy , it is Japan prohibition of export (only for local and tourist) . It is awarded best selling squirting vibrator at Japan . Japan goverment want to push tourism , they only sell to tourist .
I checked google , japan selling price is 10000Yen .
I tested already . Above my expectation . Once insert into her pussy , within 1 min , she start struggle , her hand holding my hand so tight and strong . Her leg shart cramp ........begging me to move faster and deeper .......
Finally , she cannot stand anymore and begging me to fuck her . Her pussy so much water , just like waterfall :D
I can feel her excitement because her pussy muscle like cramp , so tight and i can feel the action tight and release . Feel great . :D
I bonk her almost 15 mins , her moans so loud , guarantee next door can listen clearly (We are vocation at Penang and booked hotel room) .
Thank bro for recommended such great killing weapon :D

I will go Penang this weekend . Queensbay mall condom shop got ?
I want to buy Christmas eve present . :D

ProtonCar 21-12-2023 07:43 AM

Tmr is Christmas eve , wish all buddy have a crazy and pleasure Christmas eve . Whole night non stop bonk her . Haha....

GanU 24-12-2023 12:08 PM

Merry Christmas Eve to all buddy.

GanU 07-01-2024 04:18 AM

Any good Viet around there ? I saw many condo there ?