The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=984451)

WarNut 02-05-2024 11:45 AM

Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

So my regular ML one day just decided to cap off with me. Can someone explain what is going through their mind for them to decide to do raw? Affection, pleasure, money? Is it worth the risk for them?

LordVader 02-05-2024 12:03 PM

Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Cos you are the special one for her. #facts

WarNut 02-05-2024 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordVader (Post 23296031)
Cos you are the special one for her. #facts

I just wonder if it is an emotional decision for them, they like you they do. But cannot be so simple right haha? I refuse to believe when the ML say you special, especially when they are here to earn.

Flight 02-05-2024 01:20 PM

You kns loh, old uncle me want raw also cannot get, you get raw think so much for what ?
Its only do or don't do.
If you keep overthinking, then your next step is going to be kelantan clinic check everything.

AUDIFANSG 02-05-2024 01:30 PM

FEW mths ago visited one of my regular ML. It was her bday and gave her some red packet and brought along some whiskey as well. Fingered her till shes wet and she wanna fk raw. Fortunately i refused. Otherwise the next few weeks gonna have high anxiety and need to waste couple hundred sgd doing tests.

WarNut 02-05-2024 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flight (Post 23296260)
You kns loh, old uncle me want raw also cannot get, you get raw think so much for what ?
Its only do or don't do.
If you keep overthinking, then your next step is going to be kelantan clinic check everything.

Haha can one Uncle! Like I said lo, what motivates MLs to give raw? Maybe you give more money can liao or be sugar daddy. Clinic raw or not, I still go checkup at least once a year

WarNut 02-05-2024 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 23296283)
FEW mths ago visited one of my regular ML. It was her bday and gave her some red packet and brought along some whiskey as well. Fingered her till shes wet and she wanna fk raw. Fortunately i refused. Otherwise the next few weeks gonna have high anxiety and need to waste couple hundred sgd doing tests.

Wah bro, her birthday still got present and alcohol! You must have a certain r\s with her lo. But still, I gotta respect your resolve to resist the urge sia .

Grateful 02-05-2024 04:07 PM

Cos they feel that having CD, there is still a layer between and and her. But they probably wanna make sure you are not HIV or STD positive

colinkok 02-05-2024 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarNut (Post 23296219)
I just wonder if it is an emotional decision for them, they like you they do. But cannot be so simple right haha? I refuse to believe when the ML say you special, especially when they are here to earn.

it's their way for us to quickly taste them lol

Flight 02-05-2024 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarNut (Post 23296624)
Haha can one Uncle! Like I said lo, what motivates MLs to give raw?

Why bother knowing their motivation.
Its what it is not that matters.
Say luv you deep deep you believe ? If you believe even little bit, gone case already, say anything also no use.

Maybe she gives raw to x rtfs.
Maybe she now preg, don't know who the father is, raw/cip with all the rtf people, 2-3 weeks later tell them all she pregnant, see who will be robert.

deathnitez 02-05-2024 06:26 PM

If got feeling deep deep anything goes. just enjoy if you enjoy. But is fear for me...

WOOHOO 02-05-2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flight (Post 23296990)
Why bother knowing their motivation.
Its what it is not that matters.
Say luv you deep deep you believe ? If you believe even little bit, gone case already, say anything also no use.

Maybe she gives raw to x rtfs.
Maybe she now preg, don't know who the father is, raw/cip with all the rtf people, 2-3 weeks later tell them all she pregnant, see who will be robert.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

wahhero 02-05-2024 06:54 PM

true, sometimes it is the feeling for that person..that h
they give raw...I had my ml who gave me raw for a couple of times but never ask me for money...she just felt comfortable...and asked me recently why so long never ask her out to fuck...

WarNut 02-05-2024 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wahhero (Post 23297057)
true, sometimes it is the feeling for that person..that h
they give raw...I had my ml who gave me raw for a couple of times but never ask me for money...she just felt comfortable...and asked me recently why so long never ask her out to fuck...

Wah bro you got game la, she even present herself to you nice nice. I don’t keep MLs contact to cover up my digital footprints as well as just keeping it as transactional as possible. But when I visit then she remembers jiu Lai liao lo

WarNut 02-05-2024 07:33 PM

Thank all bros for your thoughts and inputs. Ok the next question is, there was once the ML told me to shoot inside because it’s her safe day. Wah both my big and small headi sensory overload sia, but of course the shock woke me up and small head didn’t give in. In this case, I really don’t know what she trying to achieve, but this is a clear line that I would not cross. MLs also got big head and small head is it ? HAHAHA