The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wondering if there are anyone with wife/gf fetishes (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=934171)

Wifefetish1990 28-04-2023 10:44 AM

Wondering if there are anyone with wife/gf fetishes

Anyone with the same fetish, or am I the only weird one?

Have shared this with wifey before, she has no interest in it.

So would like to see if anyone with the same situation, and how you deal with it?

If you want to share it personally, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you 🙏🙏🙏

superstiffy 28-04-2023 12:04 PM

Re: Wondering if there are anyone with wife/gf fetishes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifefetish1990 (Post 22282426)
Anyone with the same fetish, or am I the only weird one?

Have shared this with wifey before, she has no interest in it.

So would like to see if anyone with the same situation, and how you deal with it?

If you want to share it personally, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you 🙏🙏🙏

wah lau eh bro... u know got how many type of wife/gf fetish anot? u talking abt which one? :confused:

Wifefetish1990 28-04-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 22282643)
wah lau eh bro... u know got how many type of wife/gf fetish anot? u talking abt which one? :confused:

Well. Any. Just share here 😄 if I specific , then the sharing will be limited.

ah rat 28-04-2023 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wifefetish1990 (Post 22282693)
Well. Any. Just share here 😄 if I specific , then the sharing will be limited.

You can start first by sharing your.Others samsters will continue to share their here too :)

Wifefetish1990 28-04-2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 22282782)
You can start first by sharing your.Others samsters will continue to share their here too :)

Well. I not sure if it is sicko or pervert. However, I got a fetish for only my wife. Example 3p, bra and panty, double hj, cum tribute and etc.

I think this is not about the excitement, but on the proudness where others get horny over her.

Anyway, it is just my fetish and never work on it. So will like to hear if any bros here have the same situation and how you deal with it :)

Angmolover 28-04-2023 06:48 PM

I have a fetish that thread starters here would put together a coherent post about exactly what they want. I wonder if I will ever fulfill my fetish. WHat about you?

johnnydsg 28-04-2023 09:57 PM

I love to cum raw in my gf. Haven't really thought about it deeply but I'm in my 40s and she's in her 20s so the fetish of being able to creampie a young hot babe is quite a turn on lol.

She has great boobs and I fantasise about cumming on them too but so far I always end up finishing in her instead LOL.

Wifefetish1990 29-04-2023 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22283643)
I have a fetish that thread starters here would put together a coherent post about exactly what they want. I wonder if I will ever fulfill my fetish. WHat about you?

Explain more about it? :)

Wifefetish1990 29-04-2023 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnydsg (Post 22284035)
I love to cum raw in my gf. Haven't really thought about it deeply but I'm in my 40s and she's in her 20s so the fetish of being able to creampie a young hot babe is quite a turn on lol.

She has great boobs and I fantasise about cumming on them too but so far I always end up finishing in her instead LOL.

Interesting. Envy you can find a young gf. Lucky you. Don't go into her first? Then you won't finish in her. Haha

johnnydsg 29-04-2023 02:31 PM

Haha. Anyone can get a young gf or any age you like, just have to put in the effort.

Sex always happens so as not to waste the sexual energy from both of us. She always gets wet and ready quickly so that makes it easy too. Even if it's a bit dry and not really ready she will just pull me in to fuck her until she's wet.

Plus she let's me have my way and pound her as much or hard as I want, even if its so deep until my cock hits her cervix. Cumming so deep is a huge turn on coz I imagine all my sperm is going straight into her womb. And most importantly she always lets me shoot inside and stay inside after cumming until I'm satisfied haha.

It just hits my fetish of raw sex on several points lol

Bravoratti 12-04-2024 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnydsg (Post 22285698)
Haha. Anyone can get a young gf or any age you like, just have to put in the effort.

Sex always happens so as not to waste the sexual energy from both of us. She always gets wet and ready quickly so that makes it easy too. Even if it's a bit dry and not really ready she will just pull me in to fuck her until she's wet.

Plus she let's me have my way and pound her as much or hard as I want, even if its so deep until my cock hits her cervix. Cumming so deep is a huge turn on coz I imagine all my sperm is going straight into her womb. And most importantly she always lets me shoot inside and stay inside after cumming until I'm satisfied haha.

It just hits my fetish of raw sex on several points lol

This kind of sex life sounds perfect . Not all people have sex life like this

BingAir 12-04-2024 06:25 PM

soild sex life

CheeHengKan 13-04-2024 12:23 AM

wifes friend when young

FoxyVardy 13-04-2024 12:42 AM

Quote:

If there's a choice between COB and CIP .... hahahaa :D

Funlover 13-04-2024 01:14 AM

Quote:

U reminds me of 987 DJ Germaine Tan(28) and her BF(40s) but she dun have great boobs thou. Still a pretty and petite tight hot girl..