The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   See before you pick (line up) - Thermae, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Soapies, what else? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=614507)

ProfessorX 30-06-2016 08:11 AM

See before you pick (line up) - Thermae, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Soapies, what else?

Hi guys,

Will be heading down to Bangkok next week, would like to find out what are the best things to chiong these days?

From my understanding there's;

- Thermae Bar
- Soapies like The Lord Palace, Poisedon, Alaina
- Soi Cowboy Bacarra, Crazy House
- Nana Plaza

Are there any other good things to try these days? Not a fan of Kapoo massage and Mitu massage where you can only judge from photos/website/line cause photos tend to be a lot better than the real person.

Yokosi 30-06-2016 05:28 PM

Re: See before you pick (line up) - Thermae, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Soapies, what el

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorX (Post 14786180)
Hi guys,

Will be heading down to Bangkok next week, would like to find out what are the best things to chiong these days?

- Thermae Bar
- Nana Plaza

Are there any other good things to try these days? Not a fan of Kapoo massage and Mitu massage where you can only judge from photos/website/line cause photos tend to be a lot better than the real person.

You can try the following:

- Soapies in Petchaburi Road
- FLs near the railway line near Makassan Road
- FLs in Lumpinee Park
- The exotic puds in Patpong area.
- The massage joints in Sukhumvit area, Chinatown area.
- Eden Club would be good and the puds along that soi
- Saphan Kwai area of agogos
- The FLs along Sukhumvit Soi 3
- Rajah Hotel for ang mohs
- Black African women along Sukhumvit road ( between Soi 3 to 7 )
- The FLs along a Soi in Silom

You no see any photos but see the real puyings or katoeys ( even got a white katoey with hairy hair on his legs ) in the above areas.

Enjoy yourself.

anikisan 30-06-2016 10:41 PM

Re: See before you pick (line up) - Thermae, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Soapies, what el

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProfessorX (Post 14786180)
Hi guys,

- Thermae Bar
- Nana Plaza

bro, you can try mitu massage, the standard is top-notch. i rem their nurul gel actually warms up when it touches your skin. the bbbj i had + balls biting (haha not really biting but it is close to that)is really good. maybe it depends on the girl bah.