The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Warn your FL and ML of this 人渣 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=733346)

Jomagleu 20-06-2019 07:28 PM

Warn your FL and ML of this 人渣

Beware of this thrash!

sgplaymaster 22-06-2019 12:04 PM

Re: Warn your FL and ML of this 人渣

Hi Bro

Just report n call 999 lah

UncleHUAT88 08-07-2019 09:37 AM

Too sad to see this happen

badboynani17 30-12-2019 10:56 AM

So what's the outcome of this? :confused: I hope this guy or whoever responsible is arrested!

pappolice 08-01-2020 10:44 PM

are you sure ?

I happen to know him as a classmate

Please don't anyhow spread rumours

F-boy 12-02-2020 09:13 PM

Another motherfuker that likes to fuck for free and steal from FLs. Beware

poi123 12-02-2020 09:18 PM

Jialat ppl. Shameful!!

bimpom 17-05-2020 06:36 PM

Stop posting all these nonsense and fake news. U think we so stupid to trust u? Your own personal conflict unsolved so u came here to post such nonsense stories? If it is true wouldn't u report to the police? Stupid dickhead. Why not say he murdered the china girls? CB period no activity! Back off

SexAnalyst 26-05-2020 02:00 PM

To be perfectly honest, I think the so-called ren zha/immoral bastards are not to be blamed here.

The service of dome 2 PRCs is so bad, as per the testimony of many a BRO, and with the FAKE PICs of PRC hooker.

It's somewhat of a payback!

dome 2 better up their FUCKING LOUSY STANDARDS. I HAD ENOUGH TOO.

XiaoDingDang05 26-05-2020 03:45 PM

Ya. Don’t post people number here also.

Just keep it amongst yourselves and your china girl community.

SgFreddy 26-05-2020 05:51 PM

Actually alot FL anyhow bomb and say customer cheat and steal when they quarrel with FL.

I kena bef once, when go up FL photo totally diff from photo. Den I reject and walk off. After that my number tio ban and other FL tell me say I got black listed say i steal the girl money...........

stupidcupid66 26-05-2020 06:19 PM

I am not surprised they are doing this. I visited a China girl at novena recently and she was old (really visibly saggy) and also a bit of cough. I rejected and she tells me that she will report me for cheating her and stealing etc. I told her she can do whatever the fuck she wants and with a cough she shouldn’t be fucking anyone.
I think a lot of the shitstorms may be revenge. It’s unfortunate while they get to blacklist we cannot do it as easily.

GN007SG 27-05-2020 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SgFreddy (Post 20021231)
Actually alot FL anyhow bomb and say customer cheat and steal when they quarrel with FL.

I kena bef once, when go up FL photo totally diff from photo. Den I reject and walk off. After that my number tio ban and other FL tell me say I got black listed say i steal the girl money...........

This is very true... As I kena blisted before for rejecting gals
With that database shyt they are running it's not all true as well
Ends up become a lose-lose situation for supply and demand

GN007SG 27-05-2020 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupidcupid66 (Post 20021261)
I am not surprised they are doing this. I visited a China girl at novena recently and she was old (really visibly saggy) and also a bit of cough. I rejected and she tells me that she will report me for cheating her and stealing etc. I told her she can do whatever the fuck she wants and with a cough she shouldn’t be fucking anyone.
I think a lot of the shitstorms may be revenge. It’s unfortunate while they get to blacklist we cannot do it as easily.

U should post her number so that awareness is created for those who read and believed it will help them :cool:

Superman1977 29-05-2020 08:25 PM

Wow :) better luck next time.