The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Seeking an affair with a married lady (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=290797)

heyjude 09-06-2012 10:14 PM

Seeking an affair with a married lady

Hi ladies, I am 32 this year seeking to befriend a married lady or someone who is older than me with the possibility of starting a discreet relationship. I am married with a kid and am staying in the east very near to town and thus would be great if you are from the east as well. I need total discretion because of the sensitivity of my work and and if you are keen to explore and are also in need I
of discretion,mwhy not drop me a private message and see how we go from there.

We could meet for lunch during my breaks or suppers after 9. We need not engage in sexual activities each time we meet, it's more like an affair,man other bgr. If you like what you are reading, do drop me a message and we never know where this will lead us. We can decide whether if we are ready or if the feel is there before we commit.

Regards,
Heyjude

simple2kee 10-06-2012 11:02 AM

Re: Seeking an affair with a married lady

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyjude (Post 7318749)
Hi ladies, I am 32 this year seeking to befriend a married lady or someone who is older than me with the possibility of starting a discreet relationship. I am married with a kid and am staying in the east very near to town and thus would be great if you are from the east as well.

bro, b good & stay away from trouble.

babyrex16 10-06-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simple2kee (Post 7320307)
bro, b good & stay away from trouble.

I second that Dude.. We may have physically needs but it's not fair to gamble with other's and your own marriage.. Not to mention you have a kid! Jus pay when U need it n go home my friend. No offense.. Peace out...

unsung80 10-06-2012 08:31 PM

Affair sounds dangerous! Don't play with wild fire.

Suharto 11-06-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Hi ladies, I am 32 this year seeking to befriend a married lady or someone who is older than me with the possibility of starting a discreet relationship. I am married with a kid and am staying in the east

What you are doing is wrong even gangsters don't fool with others wife.

You are worse then a eunuch that has no penis to fool with another man's wife and destroy your own family.

Don't worry you will soon learn your lesson when you sampai di hospital :rolleyes:

Sen5eS 11-06-2012 09:52 AM

hehehehe ... waiting to get burnt into crispy fried shallots :p

hcg_explorer 11-06-2012 12:30 PM

be a gd husband and father...

Quote:

Hi ladies, I am 32 this year seeking to befriend a married lady or someone who is older than me with the possibility of starting a discreet relationship. I am married with a kid and am staying in the east very near to town and thus would be great if you are from the east as well. I need total discretion because of the sensitivity of my work and and if you are keen to explore and are also in need I
of discretion,mwhy not drop me a private message and see how we go from there.

We could meet for lunch during my breaks or suppers after 9. We need not engage in sexual activities each time we meet, it's more like an affair,man other bgr. If you like what you are reading, do drop me a message and we never know where this will lead us. We can decide whether if we are ready or if the feel is there before we commit.

Regards,
Heyjude

wally888 11-06-2012 12:37 PM

50 year old auntie good for you? :D

dk1903 11-06-2012 01:15 PM

you want to fool around and wreck your marriage, that's your own business.
but you want to drag another person's wife into it too?!

ask yourself if you can accept your wife as someone else's FB first, before you can come and look for your own FB!

what goes around comes around. don't cry if we see your wife trying her luck here.

Suharto 13-06-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wally888 (Post 7324382)
50 year old auntie good for you? :D

Tak Boleh, he only want 60yrs and above :D

Plapse 13-06-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dk1903 (Post 7324557)
you want to fool around and wreck your marriage, that's your own business.
but you want to drag another person's wife into it too?!

ask yourself if you can accept your wife as someone else's FB first, before you can come and look for your own FB!

what goes around comes around. don't cry if we see your wife trying her luck here.

Dude, what he does is his business. If you're not into it, then don't be on this page if the forum. So it's ok for men to be fooling around but not for women? Times have changed dude

mike69699696 13-06-2012 11:11 PM

You are a bastard! Ruin your marriage is your choice, don't ruin others! Go to hell where you belong.

Ichigo_Kurosaki 13-06-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

We could meet for lunch during my breaks or suppers after 9.

This supper arrangement will not work cos she may need to tuck her kids into sleep before sex with her husband (and both probably need to work next morning too). Where got time to supper with you? .....Besides eating after 9pm will make her grow fat cos her body will not be able to digest properly and will add fat to her body. I hate guys making girls fat. You cannot always think of yourself as like no supper no strength cannot fxxk or need to eat hungry cannot sleep mah :rolleyes:

How come as a married man, a husband and a parent, you don't know all these Duties and Responsibilities? :rolleyes:

Quote:

...I need total discretion because of the sensitivity of my work

Not say I want to say you again....Apart from sensitive body parts, nowadays women also holding sensitive jobs. Not only you. Don't look down on women, okay? :rolleyes:

Quote:

......and we never know where this will lead us.

How not to know? Confirmed plus chop will lead to divorce one. VERY IRRESPONSIBLE MAN, INDEED!!!!!. :rolleyes:

fat.lee39 14-06-2012 12:13 AM

Can I have an affair with your wife also !!!
I stay town near east also ....

topcook1 14-06-2012 12:24 AM

Pathetic guy...What if somebody ask your wife the same question too...Bite your own bullet.