The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=911288)

tatu 11-12-2022 11:43 AM

After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Recently I met a new FB, every time when RAW SEX After I cum she will playfully lick it clean and suck any remaining sperm, so kinky and nice feeling , make me felt like someone being desired. On the other hand I am thinking as we RAW , what is the actual taste like to her? Her cut juice and my sperm mixed together ? I didn't asked her as I worry next time she don't do it again.. hahaha.

guyorgirl 11-12-2022 11:55 AM

Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Kiss her after she cleans, and you'll know :D

Fornikate 11-12-2022 12:01 PM

My GF does that. She let's me finish in her mouth after sex. Then she swallows. I've never asked her what the taste is like. Though I've been told by a previous partner I taste like prawn?

I've read that the taste will vary depending on diet...

secretlurker88 11-12-2022 12:16 PM

yes, I love when my partner does that.

AnnieYJL 11-12-2022 05:20 PM

When I was younger, I don’t do that. After that it naturally for me. The face on the man is priceless. He will beg you to stop.

Morning1999 17-12-2022 04:13 AM

I used to ask my FB, she told me it taste like sugar hmmm

fac89 17-12-2022 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 21890411)
Recently I met a new FB, every time when RAW SEX After I cum she will playfully lick it clean and suck any remaining sperm, so kinky and nice feeling , make me felt like someone being desired. On the other hand I am thinking as we RAW , what is the actual taste like to her? Her cut juice and my sperm mixed together ? I didn't asked her as I worry next time she don't do it again.. hahaha.

Wife seldom. Past ex gf almost all ok. Dont know why? What abt other brothers?

NiaoRenn 17-12-2022 12:12 PM

My gf and past gfs lick the remaining cum at the dick head. Use their fingers to juice the remaining cum in my dick, push them out like sugarcane and lick it off. Very kinky and sexy. Made me hard again and second round begins

harleyquinnz 17-12-2022 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morning1999 (Post 21905824)

I think u otw to diabetes liao. Better go check up:D

Peacekeeping 17-12-2022 11:14 PM

Sperm contains baby making nutrition. Some women really believe it’s good for health. Man and woman eat each other’s nectar is the best :D

Xcrossit 19-12-2022 01:20 PM

my ex gf loves to make a mess.. she dont like to swallow immediately as she said can be quite bitter if taking a full load. I'm a heavy coffee drinker.

instead she lets me CIM and she will spit it out on my dick and slowly lick it clean.

Morning1999 21-12-2022 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleyquinnz (Post 21906630)
I think u otw to diabetes liao. Better go check up:D

Checked up no diabetes so far haha

D-joker 21-12-2022 03:29 PM

Girls who allow cim are gems. Never let them go.

scar897 21-12-2022 03:39 PM

Quote:

Bro cos you must have been too sweet to her 😂

WongHinKong 21-12-2022 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-joker (Post 21917750)
Girls who allow cim are gems. Never let them go.

Totally agreed. That is why I never let go my gf.:D

WongHinKong 21-12-2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiaoRenn (Post 21906621)
My gf and past gfs lick the remaining cum at the dick head. Use their fingers to juice the remaining cum in my dick, push them out like sugarcane and lick it off. Very kinky and sexy. Made me hard again and second round begins

I had that experience too. My gf will suck all my cums into her mouth, and my gf will not stop , she will keep licking the tip of my old didi, and stroking my old dick to drain out all my cums.Then she sucked my didi dry dry.
After that, I will be lying on bed till check out. My gf will carry on teasing my didi also.

LapsupRanger 21-12-2022 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WongHinKong (Post 21917848)
Totally agreed. That is why I never let go my gf.:D

Never let go but never get married too! It all ends once the paper is signed :D

D-joker 22-12-2022 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LapsupRanger (Post 21918487)
Never let go but never get married too! It all ends once the paper is signed :D

Quite true. B4 marry and after marry very differrnt.

DTCEPL 22-12-2022 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WongHinKong (Post 21917860)
My gf will suck all my cums into her mouth, and my gf will not stop , she will keep licking the tip of my old didi, and stroking my old dick to drain out all my cums.Then she sucked my didi dry dry.

滋补养年。。。。。。。。。

r.fowler 22-12-2022 10:55 AM

my wife will if she wants a second round rightafter. otherwise, nope. she will say, 走开,你在做什么。

Penetrator3 22-12-2022 12:35 PM

After the very 1st time I had CIM, I never looked back again.

In fact, it affected a few of my r/s with flings/fbs/gfs that gave awesome BBBJ+CIM; I basically yearn more of their mouths over their pussies. So much so that I stopped fucking them and asked for their 'service' everytime. In the end, they always kpkb say why I don't want to fuck them anymore hahahaha

1 of them was a Thai-chinese who enjoyed blowing me and rimming my ass. Although she wasn't too pleased about me not fucking her, she mentioned the look on my face when she blew my juices out was all worth the effort. We only 'dated' for less than 6 months, and on a horny afternoon she would go all out and I sometimes could cum 3 times. 1st time always in the mouth swallow, 2nd time on her face while she was licking my balls and the 3rd time with very little cum, she would take it in her mouth and spit it into a small plastic bottle and kept it in the fridge.

'For my face, when you are not free ;)'

#truestory

Penetrator3 22-12-2022 12:47 PM

then there was another, the very first one who gave me my FIRST EVER blowjob in my teens.

We then broke up and hooked up again after 20 fucking years.

The feeling of having that person who gave u ur first bbbj, then came back and blew u again this time with CIM was.... no words to describe.

We broke up again during COVID but we are still friends now, albeit without the blowing anymore.

Hurricane88 22-12-2022 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penetrator3 (Post 21920097)
After the very 1st time I had CIM, I never looked back again.

In fact, it affected a few of my r/s with flings/fbs/gfs that gave awesome BBBJ+CIM; I basically yearn more of their mouths over their pussies. So much so that I stopped fucking them and asked for their 'service' everytime. In the end, they always kpkb say why I don't want to fuck them anymore hahahaha

1 of them was a Thai-chinese who enjoyed blowing me and rimming my ass. Although she wasn't too pleased about me not fucking her, she mentioned the look on my face when she blew my juices out was all worth the effort. We only 'dated' for less than 6 months, and on a horny afternoon she would go all out and I sometimes could cum 3 times. 1st time always in the mouth swallow, 2nd time on her face while she was licking my balls and the 3rd time with very little cum, she would take it in her mouth and spit it into a small plastic bottle and kept it in the fridge.

'For my face, when you are not free ;)'

#truestory

Nice...lucky you didn't find one gal that ask you paint her for 30 mins before can fark...:)

Noisuf 22-12-2022 03:42 PM

Mine don't really like CIM, say don't like. But after I cum, she will teasingly go down on me. As it pretty sensitive to me, she like to see my unbearable expression while i grabbed her hair when she suck and lick. While the sensation finish, she did go to ass and do rimming. The feel was sensational. After that round 2, mouth f her, harden then rammed her till cum, and then she tease me again.

WillWorkforFuck 30-12-2022 04:39 PM

From the replies I guess I'm one of the lucky few whose wife's services actually IMPROVED with time.

Always raw because we got her an IUD.

She will suck me mid-fuck if I want it, which I love.

She really enjoys me fucking her mouth/throat while I'm playing with her pussy. She actually asks for this.

I get to come wherever I want, but I'm a simple man, so mouth and pussy will do. :)

I always reciprocate though. She always gets plenty of pleasure and satisfaction before it's my turn. We recently started using some light bondage stuff and she came in a very unexpected way - purely through licking her nipples. We were both super surprised. I kept going and she kept coming and couldn't stop me, cos she was cuffed to the bed. :D

arowanaking 01-01-2023 10:35 AM

Those that allows CIM deserves a medal

KingBong 02-01-2023 12:46 PM

So far none rejected. Most will do it without asking :D

AnnieYJL 19-03-2023 05:42 PM

Quote:

I find it a bit fishy, and a bit slimy. Texture like yogurt and taste is like fish oil to me. 2 places to explore

(1) when husband is sleeping. I go under the blanket and suck him off. In this situation, you have to take it all in your mouth else it will be messy

(2) when he is in the shower. The best time is when he is shampooing himself. Haha! Bathroom can just shoot anywhere. If I am in a good mood, I let him shoot on me.

al8055 19-03-2023 05:57 PM

I enjoy the times when she transfer between mid-fuck and her mouth. Feel really shiok whenever she does that. And yes, usually after i CIP, she’ll still lick my shaft up and ending it with a huge slurp. This will instantly make my legs wobble. She knows this and i feel she does it on purpose. Nowadays she make the session more intense and i can’t go out and eat other abalone.

AnnieYJL 19-03-2023 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al8055 (Post 22162388)
I enjoy the times when she transfer between mid-fuck and her mouth. Feel really shiok whenever she does that. And yes, usually after i CIP, she’ll still lick my shaft up and ending it with a huge slurp. This will instantly make my legs wobble. She knows this and i feel she does it on purpose. Nowadays she make the session more intense and i can’t go out and eat other abalone.

She don’t feel dirty?