The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   PREMIUM forum membership now available! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=338343)

asd123sbf 23-07-2019 02:55 PM

Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Hi Admins,

I think I have about 300 points now but it seems I'm still under moderation, is it something I am missing out?

Big Sexy 23-07-2019 03:24 PM

strange... maybe wait for a couple of hours and see what happens....maybe the system needs more time to update your status..meanwhile try to make some post outside the newbie section..

drop sam a PM if you are still in mod status after that..

Quote:

Originally Posted by asd123sbf (Post 18985733)
Hi Admins,

I think I have about 300 points now but it seems I'm still under moderation, is it something I am missing out?

brianmah822 25-07-2019 03:30 PM

newbie can post?

Big Sexy 25-07-2019 03:45 PM

Please contact the adv moderator if you wish to advertise in the forum.
https://sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=540734

Quote:

Originally Posted by brianmah822 (Post 18994533)
newbie can post?

gainanma1 09-08-2019 02:57 AM

Hi Admin,

Is it possible if I use my account for commercial purpose. I mean that is it acceptable here if I open a thread of board to advertise my shop.

Risa 09-09-2019 03:21 PM

Sorry I registered for premium membership to be able to post my own advertisement thread, could I request for a refund. Thanks

><((((º> 09-09-2019 03:53 PM

moi think have to be fair to boss sammyboy, if lidat also can ask for full refund then i also wan to sign up and cancel halfway and ask for refund.

maybe u can tell us whether you were mislead to sign up coz moi read and read premium member benefit at the first page but cannot find where it say premium member can advertise.

best advice moi can give u is to contact bro greentea to sort out a deal with him.

Bo painz, sometime we have to pay for our own mistake

peace bro ><((((º>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Risa (Post 19180478)
Sorry I registered for premium membership to be able to post my own advertisement thread, could I request for a refund. Thanks

MarkStrothard 13-09-2019 01:36 PM

Question on this premium.

So If I sign for One month premium. I get 200 pts and access to premium member lounge, Do I get reputation power too?If yes. How many will I be entitle to?

Last, if Next month I wan to cancel- Do I still keep my points and reputation pts?

Looking forward to your reply

Mark

daryn 18-09-2019 03:02 PM

Thank you.

Big Sexy 19-09-2019 07:17 AM

whether you gain any rep power will depends on whether u meet all the necessary requirement..... e.g min 50 rep points, min 10 posts etc...

you can find the answer to your questions at the first page of this thread....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkStrothard (Post 19196187)
Question on this premium.

So If I sign for One month premium. I get 200 pts and access to premium member lounge, Do I get reputation power too?If yes. How many will I be entitle to?

Last, if Next month I wan to cancel- Do I still keep my points and reputation pts?

Looking forward to your reply

Mark

kenny666 27-09-2019 11:26 PM

hello i'm newbie here

kenny666 28-09-2019 12:28 AM

hi admin i cant type any comment in others section im a newbie

Big Sexy 29-09-2019 09:37 AM

click on your username and find all your post..
also please read the forum preamble...and stop making so many duplicate post :rolleyes:

banghead https://media.tenor.com/images/80d2b...559a/tenor.gif

Quote:

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny666 (Post 19257211)
hi admin i cant type any comment in others section im a newbie

JOGK 19-11-2019 11:34 AM

May i know why my pm option is disabled?
Thanks

pscpscpsc2 23-11-2019 02:19 PM

Hi boss,

For this discount, is it a discount from GL and/or FL stables? What is the discount we are looking at? Thabks for advise .

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!