The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=189037)

loneyheart 27-07-2022 04:58 PM

Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Those forbidden fruits always look taste the best :)

ah rat 28-07-2022 11:09 AM

From Facebook

candeo_88 28-07-2022 12:19 PM

She wont suspect anything cuz shes sextified thereafter..

:D:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange22 (Post 21487685)
Your gf never suspect anything? :D

Laopizhui 28-07-2022 01:46 PM

Was at the new Fernvale hawker cum market having lunch on the 1st day and 2nd day of opening

1st day saw 3 up skirts, due to the big fans turning. 2 white n 1 red lacy thong. The red one is a milf in the mid 40s. All 3 don't know the wind bleww up their skirt. 2 were quue for lor mee and one was top up her kiopitam card

Last one only one in the 2nd day. Also wind blew the skirt up. Young sporty ol with black panty. The best butt amount the 4.

Good place. Enjoy bros. Hope can get to see MORE UPSKIRTS

BushTracker 28-07-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skihon (Post 21488510)
Have any of you encounter couples having sex in the public pool?

I have encountered before few years back at bishan swimming complex with 2 of my buddies.

As i am practicing my frog style at the 2nd lane near the spectator seats. Far ulu corner there are 1 couple, i believe chinese guy and pinoy lady there hugging and kissing. As i swam close, i notice that the lady's 1 piece swimwear her butt was fully exposed and something in between. The next thing i know when i swan close was the cock ejecting his sperm out. I hurried pop up my head and move myself out of the sperm way to the 3rd lane where i almost hit my 2 other buddies.
The couple notice me shifting myself. They hurried got up from the pool and move off. As they got up, the lady didnt adjust properly her swimwear and we can see half of her butt exposed.
I hurry told my buddies to get up and go to the baby pool to relax.
Then when we are at the baby pool, i told them what happen. They end up said i bor jor haha.

Oh man.. lucky you are alert to siam the sperm. Otherwise may accidentally have CIM.

ah rat 28-07-2022 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laopizhui (Post 21495138)
( Click to show/hide )
Was at the new Fernvale hawker cum market having lunch on the 1st day and 2nd day of opening

1st day saw 3 up skirts, due to the big fans turning. 2 white n 1 red lacy thong. The red one is a milf in the mid 40s. All 3 don't know the wind bleww up their skirt. 2 were quue for lor mee and one was top up her kiopitam card

Last one only one in the 2nd day. Also wind blew the skirt up. Young sporty ol with black panty. The best butt amount the 4.

Good place. Enjoy bros. Hope can get to see MORE UPSKIRTS

slientasshole 28-07-2022 04:17 PM

Quote:

I have encountered before few years back at bishan swimming complex with 2 of my buddies.

As i am practicing my frog style at the 2nd lane near the spectator seats. Far ulu corner there are 1 couple, i believe chinese guy and pinoy lady there hugging and kissing. As i swam close, i notice that the lady's 1 piece swimwear her butt was fully exposed and something in between. The next thing i know when i swan close was the cock ejecting his sperm out. I hurried pop up my head and move myself out of the sperm way to the 3rd lane where i almost hit my 2 other buddies.
The couple notice me shifting myself. They hurried got up from the pool and move off. As they got up, the lady didnt adjust properly her swimwear and we can see half of her butt exposed.
Then when we are at the baby pool, i told them what happen. They end up said i bor jor haha.

walaueh imagine u nvr siam in time

haikim999 28-07-2022 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 21490577)
Yr gf's tits not as big as hers ??? :p:o...haha

Ya. My gf tits only A cups. The ATB tits are C cups, and it seems like shes not wearing bra...

unsung80 29-07-2022 10:05 AM

Was on train the other day, crowded at an unusual timing, door open and try to move in to the centre, dun know why so many people refuse to move in. Stand at position, infront of me was a super bbw, her butt need to sit more towards the front of the seat, if not her left and right sure kana her fats. It was just an irritating sight and I can't do anything about it. 2 stops later I turn around refuse to face her, what greeted me was a SYT downblose revealing her lace bra and cleavage, boobs obviously was not big but at least better than looking at the super bbw. :D

skihon 29-07-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BushTracker (Post 21495256)
Oh man.. lucky you are alert to siam the sperm. Otherwise may accidentally have CIM.

Ya haha hurry run.

skihon 29-07-2022 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slientasshole (Post 21495578)
walaueh imagine u nvr siam in time

I will run to toilet wash, then buy sandpaper.

warded 29-07-2022 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 21494710)

Lucky delivery guy! :D

hasaan 29-07-2022 01:02 PM

looking good hahha

Peacekeeping 29-07-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Hahaha that’s funny :D

Killermage 01-08-2022 09:18 PM

Was in train home from work, saw this mom taking care of the kid.

Bend throughout the journey and see the longkang the whole journey.

Sticker to try and protect her identity as much as i can.