The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Best Friend's Mom, Kat (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=682692)

SamLoMo 24-06-2018 12:54 PM

Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Will be out of town until thursday so might not reply to messages or update as quickly.

-------------------------------

I thought the previous white bikini that Uncle D had given Auntie Kat to wear was revealing. Obviously, I haven't heard or seen a micro bikini before as Auntie Kat meekly walked over to us beside Uncle D, trying to cover up what little she could. Unlike her white bikini which still revealed a fair amount of flesh, this micro bikini covered even lesser. The pink triangle-shaped fabric that was covering her nipples were perhaps only 2-3cm wide. I could just barely see her brownish areola peeking out from the bikini as she looked very uneasy with this bikini. Her hand was covering her crotch but I could tell that it was a G-string that barely even covered anything as well. I could hear the Maxwell kids that were inside the pool, behind Auntie Kat whistling and commenting.

" Damn that's a nice ass. " Daniel praised.

" Auntie Kat! Could you pose a bit with your ass sticking out? " Daryl asked, prompting Auntie Kat to shrink even further.

" It seems that you are keeping your end of the deal huh? " I could hear Uncle Maxwell commenting as well.

" Yeah.. " Auntie Kat meekly replied, obviously affected by all the stares that she was getting.

Uncle Maxwell then walked over to her and slapped her in the ass. " Mmm.. not much up top but down here is really packing. "

As if to prove his point, Uncle Maxwell then started groping her ass as Auntie Kat glared at him. He then waved the polaroid photo of yesterday in his hand and smiled happily. Auntie Kat, on the other hand, was completely mortified. I bet Uncle D must have used it as a bargaining chip to convince her to come down in that attire. It was an unfair leverage that they had over her. I think so long as they don't go over the limit in their teasing, she was as good as a brand new toy for them. And I could roughly guess the limit who was still sleeping soundly. I had gone to wake him up earlier but it seems that he was still a lazy bag of bones and continued sleeping. She heaved a sigh of relief upon realizing that Jack wasn't here and that I looked to be asleep (sunglasses). She looked like she has resigned herself to her fate as she then placed her bag down on the table beside me. While feigning to be asleep and her not paying attention to me, I took a photo as she took out a bottle of sunscreen.

-insert Exhibit N-

While she was doing that, it seems that the Maxwell couple had shot Deborah a look as she nodded and got out of the pool and headed towards our compound, probably keeping a lookout for Jack. After having a small talk with Uncle Maxwell, Uncle D then approached Auntie Kat who was holding the sunscreen bottle in her hand. " Here, let me help you put it on. "

" Huh? No need, I can do it myself.. " Auntie Kat was surprised but quickly caught on. It was far too innocent for him to just help her apply sunscreen.

" There are some spots you can't reach yourself. Don't be shy. " Uncle D then grabbed the bottle from her and started pouring some of its content onto his hand.

He then started spreading the lotion across her arm as she stared at him suspiciously. Uncle D tossed the bottle over to Uncle Maxwell who then did the same. Before Auntie Kat could even protest, Uncle Maxwell approached her with his sunscreen lathered hands and started coating her body with it as well. With both of her arms grabbed and lathered, she could no longer cover her crotch and I realized why she was so intent on covering it earlier as it was a crotchless G string. Uncle D then moved over to her stomach whereas Uncle Maxwell moved over to her shoulders. With two pairs of hands roaming all around her body, she could only stand there and tolerate their caress. Sure like they said they were merely applying sunscreen for her and everything was innocent but it was clear that they were aiming for something else. Even a kid knew that. She immediately glanced over to me who was lying down on the beach chair with my black sunglasses.

I haven't made a single movement up until this point and I didn't plan to either as I must have looked asleep to her. As if reading her mind, Uncle Maxwell then told her. " Don't worry, Sam told me earlier that he was going to get some shuteye while sunbathing. Seems like he's a bit tired out from yesterday. "

That was the last part of the innocent sunscreen applying session as his fingers crept into her bikini from the side.

LittleFatCat 24-06-2018 01:20 PM

Thank you for the wonderful update. :)

merseykop 24-06-2018 01:50 PM

Ts
I want to see exhibit N
Thank you

Kingandaces18 24-06-2018 02:06 PM

Can I have ex N too. Thanks Bro 😬

storylistener 24-06-2018 03:12 PM

long waited updates

Parfoom 24-06-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merseykop (Post 17495118)
Ts
I want to see exhibit N
Thank you

I would love to see that too, thanks :)

PokeMaster89 24-06-2018 09:50 PM

Love to see exhibit N too! TIA

Kooker 24-06-2018 10:23 PM

TS I'd love to see Exhibit N too!
Thanks! :p

salmen 24-06-2018 10:36 PM

Hope to see exhibit N too! :)

Bluey20 24-06-2018 10:55 PM

Can send exhibit N, please

rahasi 24-06-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamLoMo (Post 17494924)
-insert Exhibit N-

Hot update TS.
May I get Exhibit N?
Are there any exhibits from Auntie Maxwell?

ryanliew 24-06-2018 11:39 PM

Bro, exhibit N pls

xoxonarutoxoxo 25-06-2018 12:09 AM

Please send Exhibit N. Thanks

lowlow123 25-06-2018 12:54 AM

pls send exhibit N thanks

otamay 25-06-2018 01:24 AM

Please write more.