The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   phuket (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=16068)

rooiooi 08-09-2009 11:01 AM

Re: phuket

Any Bros here going to Phuket on 30sep ~ 3 Oct for holiday? Am planning for a trip there and see if can arrange to cheong together with the SBF bros. Cheers.

hunterhi 08-09-2009 05:47 PM

ok, u r a week early them me as i m going on 11th Oct.... :D enjoy urself...

Phuket Gazette - online English newspaper for Phuket,upcoming events, event calendar, phuket events, Thailand, with daily news, classified ads, yellow pages, business listings

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4086820)
Any Bros here going to Phuket on 30sep ~ 3 Oct for holiday? Am planning for a trip there and see if can arrange to cheong together with the SBF bros. Cheers.

goderos 08-09-2009 10:07 PM

how far is it from krabi to phuket?

what is the best way to get there? is it possible to motobike from krabi to phuket?

will be there around end of aug to begining oct.

hunterhi 08-09-2009 10:17 PM

hi, Bro goderos, izzt about 2++ away from Phuket to Phuket, by motorbike or car also can n izzt very easy as the signboard is quite clear cut as u find one town to another one, as i have rode my bike up from Singapore to Phuket n izzt dammed tired, n went up to Phuket with my friend on a car in CNY, n i see that u r going there for almost more than a month so maybe u can rent a car or motorbike on monthly so izzt much cheaper but u better have ur International Licence to stand by as u maybe stop for random check conduct by the police, hope u enjoy ur stay there... :D hope this help to clear all ur doubt...

Quote:

Originally Posted by goderos (Post 4088721)
how far is it from krabi to phuket?

what is the best way to get there? is it possible to motobike from krabi to phuket?

will be there around end of aug to begining oct.

rooiooi 09-09-2009 08:47 AM

Bro Hunterhi, too bad cannot meet up with you, i am now working in china and wanted to travel out of china to avoid travel during their National holiday days. I saw quite a number of information in this post, but was wondering if there is any change in the night cheong places in Patong beach, sauna or pubs or places to meet up wtih nice girls. keke. Would appreciate if you or any Bros here can advise. =)

hunterhi 09-09-2009 09:57 AM

hi, Bro, izzt more or less the same as Money make the world go round.... so long u r a lonely guy walking around n u will sure beable to catch some fish after party..... :D just remember to bring more money can lioa....

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4089817)
Bro Hunterhi, too bad cannot meet up with you, i am now working in china and wanted to travel out of china to avoid travel during their National holiday days. I saw quite a number of information in this post, but was wondering if there is any change in the night cheong places in Patong beach, sauna or pubs or places to meet up wtih nice girls. keke. Would appreciate if you or any Bros here can advise. =)

rooiooi 09-09-2009 11:29 AM

aiya, got money also cannot anyhow spend de mah, must make the money spent more worthwhile. As this is my virgin trip to phuket, i will need to do more homework before the trip. Hopefully i am lucky enough to get a hit and can do my FR posting here.. Wish me luck..keke..

hunterhi 09-09-2009 02:25 PM

ok, hope u enjoy urself over in Phuket.... :D party hard n live ur life to the fullest......

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4090259)
aiya, got money also cannot anyhow spend de mah, must make the money spent more worthwhile. As this is my virgin trip to phuket, i will need to do more homework before the trip. Hopefully i am lucky enough to get a hit and can do my FR posting here.. Wish me luck..keke..

rooiooi 09-09-2009 03:07 PM

Thanks man, I will do my best to enjoy myself there.. keke..

rapier1978 10-09-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4091007)
Thanks man, I will do my best to enjoy myself there.. keke..

Must remember to head t Hollywood disco at Bangla street.. you will find pretty babes there... take ur time to chose.

hunterhi 10-09-2009 12:31 AM

try going there around 1am-2am as most thai ppl party late, n there r 2part of it in Hollywood if u like Hip-Hop R&B is the just after the stair but if u want Techno or Trance izzt at the back of it as u got to walk all the way in... but i still miss the Dragon Ago-Ago where they have nice girl there...... n the nice strip show which cost $400B with a drink n i miss it too..... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapier1978 (Post 4092676)
Must remember to head t Hollywood disco at Bangla street.. you will find pretty babes there... take ur time to chose.

rooiooi 10-09-2009 09:47 AM

Cool, I will add Hollywood and Dragon Ago-Ago into my must-go list.. keke.. thanks man..

hunterhi 10-09-2009 10:08 AM

Bro, Dragon Ago-Ago no more as izzt the same place as Hollywood n it suddenly close down.... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rooiooi (Post 4093425)
Cool, I will add Hollywood and Dragon Ago-Ago into my must-go list.. keke.. thanks man..

hosayboh 10-09-2009 01:12 PM

Hollywood die die must go, tiger no time can dun go. Massage opp Christine, must try.

How about banana?:)

Jackboy 10-09-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterhi (Post 4092741)
but i still miss the Dragon Ago-Ago where they have nice girl there...... n the nice strip show which cost $400B with a drink n i miss it too..... :D

Dragon agogo closed down long long ago liao.

I also missed the nice strip shows performed by models from Bangkok.