The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944138)

BreakingZero 23-04-2024 03:18 PM

Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

Dated a few local SG girls, mostly are career focused which isn't a bad thing but when it comes to things like settling down and talking about housing it turns to be a nightmare.

Dating a malaysian currently and all I can say its less stressful then dating locals.

Jackkert 25-04-2024 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingZero (Post 23270659)
Dated a few local SG girls, mostly are career focused which isn't a bad thing but when it comes to things like settling down and talking about housing it turns to be a nightmare.

Dating a malaysian currently and all I can say its less stressful then dating locals.

SG girls think more about career and money, so their independence sometimes causes conflict. is it the same as my thoughts?

KikoMiko 12-05-2024 02:46 PM

Sg girl here - I’m definitely open to dating non-locals. The most important factor is that we click!

KikoMiko 12-05-2024 02:50 PM

SG girl here - my work involves traveling a lot and I do get to meet many people with interesting perspectives to life. Definitely open to dating beyond local guys, as long as chemistry is there! (:

jhoho 13-05-2024 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BreakingZero (Post 23270659)

I did find malaysian more easygoing than SG in general, but I don't blame or dislike SG, I think the culture in SG has been a bit anxious and resource gathering / money oriented due to their unique position. Small country, surrounded by sometimes hostile neighbor, lacking natural resource, lots of anxiety, anxiety in water supply, anxiety in being invaded, anxiety from lack of respect etc. All these pressures permeates to every corner of SG society, forming the SG of today.

I think understanding this underlying culture and dating SG girl will make it easier to adjust your expectations. I don't think SG girls are materialistic, the society drives them towards survival and elitism, not all will fall under such drive but in general this is the case for SG. I come from a highly anxiety inducing country as well, so I totally get them and would date SG girl if we can click.

ghostcow 14-05-2024 10:29 PM

I think other nationalities not so materialistic

mice 21-05-2024 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostcow (Post 23333152)
I think other nationalities not so materialistic

I think almost all women are the same. unless she has a good personality. not because of the nationality

dicky69 21-05-2024 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mice (Post 23353606)
I think almost all women are the same. unless she has a good personality. not because of the nationality

I agree with you bro . it's about character and personality

mice 21-05-2024 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dicky69 (Post 23354066)
I agree with you bro . it's about character and personality

👍👍👍👍 rightt