The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Top hit in yishun massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=636647)

Fabil 25-05-2024 06:27 AM

Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by zavili (Post 23364430)
Jq Diamond go which spa, anyone knows?

RTV. Most likely not coming back

Danrocky 25-05-2024 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay (Post 23364848)
Not blaming you or anything just sharing my experience. Really not for me but thanks for further tips and advice.

No issue bro. Cheers

Fabil 25-05-2024 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zlackzz (Post 23356101)
Long time never post but here is my FR for all the girls I’ve tried in J* @yishun.

1. C*****l - A viet lady shes not here anymore but she gave one of the best massage. Yes GQ popped took it and 1B. She gave a good sensual one and with eye contact.

2. M**a - An indonesian lady but not here anymore but shes quiet but once warm up she can talk all day and massage wise, pretty decent. GQ popped.

3. Twinkle - A viet lady; it was rather a quiet session with her. No teasing or what so ever guess I wasnt playful enough on that day. It was fine as im alright coming once in a while a decent massage. Shes really good looking and would love to explore her if she comes back ever.

4. Ki**mie - very playful lady. I really miss her; lots of teasing and good massage as well and tries to make you comfortable. Of all the ladies i would RTM definitely K**mi*e. We somehow clicked well and thats all to it. Yes GQ popped.

More to come for Laura, Yang and few others stay tuned ��

Nice post bro.
La**a is my fave now.
Did you try Baby and D before they left?

Durker88 25-05-2024 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabil (Post 23365323)
Nice post bro.
Laura is my fave now.

Hi bro - I tried both before they left.

D - Tried her only 1 week before she left. Skills-wise is really what everyone has said, but maybe she was leaving already, felt the finale was a bit mechanical. The built-up was heavenly. tbh, didnt have the 'chemistry' with her so didnt chat much.

Baby - My fav and was quite disappointed she left. Pretty, chatty and can be quite fun. Feels like u are getting a massage and a chatting companion at the same time. Once 'regular', she knows your favourite style and will accommodate. Roaming was nice too.

Have tried a few others and will share more later.

retepoet 25-05-2024 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthGuy (Post 23359219)
Already kenna checked a few months back and the previous batch of ladies all left the shop. Heard someone was caught and shop was closed for a few days. Years before Covid also got a shop at the corner which only survived a couple of months.

Where can I find this ML NxNx, any kind bros care to share and tks 😉😉

warrior2013 25-05-2024 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loverthai (Post 22621327)
Name:LxxDx
Look: 90% (Pic)
Body:8/10 - slim and well maintain
Boob: B
Height:165
Massage: 8/10 (Not Piano Massage)
Teasing:7/10
Overall: will RTM due to the price and service.

Overall nice lady for a good service/Massage and not a phone watcher as well as quiet and friendly lady.
They will not pester you to take those 88 package
Entrance:60/per hrs

can share ctc bro? TIA

jason8787 26-05-2024 10:16 PM

Hello,
Anyone know where’s indonesian m*ra from J* move to?
Thanks in advance!

kodgekaiden 27-05-2024 08:05 AM

Hi guys. Apparently there’s 2 different N*n*.

The one I recommend is not the one from 1**
So better clarify this first 🙏🏻

But as mentioned previously, I wanna protect my gem, so I only replied to those more trustworthy ones

casecase 27-05-2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodgekaiden (Post 23370888)

So better clarify this first 🙏🏻

But as mentioned previously, I wanna protect my gem, so I only replied to those more trustworthy ones

hi could please share contact? Appreciate

Autumnsun 27-05-2024 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodgekaiden (Post 23370888)

So better clarify this first ����

Good to clarify. Haha.

1 at blk4xx Rxxxx spa

Another at blk1xx

If samsters have been active here. They would have gonna names of the spa :D:D

Kiannerz 27-05-2024 08:07 PM

Hi bro can share thx

Maka0708 27-05-2024 10:33 PM

Can share contact bro. What's the damage

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodgekaiden (Post 23322700)
Visited N*** again recently.

She seems to have slimmed down, so looks even better. And more importantly, her edging skills have also improved (or maybe I did).

For those who know, her edging/juagen style is the long long time ago, Joo Chiat Lisa, Amy, Rose, Xiaoya style. Twist, rub, stimulate the head that makes you squirm, want to shoot but cannot shoot at the same time. 上天堂,下地狱 electrifying feeling. Lasted for almost 30mins before forced to release. But during the 30mins, shot out water multiple times as well. End up whole towel wet sia and my soul also gone already.

The only thing I dont understand (and i feedback to her already, maybe she will change) is her wechat photo is kena photoshopped until her chin very sharp, then face looks like fake one. When in reality, she looks so much more normal and therefore better in real life.

I missed going to JQ, but when N*** skills is at such high level and ALSO her massage skills also good, plus she looks even better now, can say byebye to JQ liao ��

I will only share details to those more trustworthy one, because this one really my top gem now, so if I dont reply to your pm, paiseh in advance ����

hellobag 28-05-2024 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabil (Post 23365323)
Nice post bro.
La**a is my fave now.

got any FR on La**a?

heard must spent abit more for roaming. but she looks quite pretty in the photos.

Fabil 28-05-2024 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellobag (Post 23373704)
got any FR on La**a?

heard must spent abit more for roaming. but she looks quite pretty in the photos.

Looks and figure my type. But not for bros who like syt as she is 30s. Her massage is really good and got technique.

Can pm me what is the roaming rate you hear? I think ymmv..

Gooner80 28-05-2024 02:16 PM

JQ got new viet ML? Anyone tried?