The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   raw with house girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=343064)

PeaceKris 20-10-2015 09:43 AM

Re: raw with house girls

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa (Post 13723800)
Yr bro kena virus

:rolleyes: Pts from -180 to +38 (in one day) with his craps !! Wonders why Boss allows this - good for viewership ?

Earlier post: http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/show...74&postcount=4

"Click" on the "Ignore" button (bottom right) - if you do not wish to see his posts anymore.

:) Wishing all a nice day.

tarma69 20-10-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceKris (Post 13725632)
:rolleyes: Pts from -180 to +38 (in one day) with his craps !! Wonders why Boss allows this - good for viewership ?

Earlier post: http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/show...74&postcount=4

"Click" on the "Ignore" button (bottom right) - if you do not wish to see his posts anymore.

:) Wishing all a nice day.

:eek: Damn, should keep this CEO in moderation for all the nonsense he is spluttering!

Konnichiwawa 20-10-2015 03:18 PM

Many ppl looking for Rawing

max_priest 21-10-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarma69 (Post 13726251)
:eek: Damn, should keep this CEO in moderation for all the nonsense he is spluttering!

"Someone" told me he paid to get out of moderation each time ... :D

apojaja 21-10-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

The best way is like Bro peace suggested and just ignore him. I wonder why he spend all these time posting so much nonsense, really nothing better to do meh :confused:

Konnichiwawa 21-10-2015 06:12 PM

Bro I not talking nonsense, it true that many ppl looking for Rawing and wl also rawing. So it is a win to win situations

Quote:

Originally Posted by apojaja (Post 13731175)
The best way is like Bro peace suggested and just ignore him. I wonder why he spend all these time posting so much nonsense, really nothing better to do meh :confused:

ringo6668 22-10-2015 11:10 AM

Quote:

Fully agree with you some pple is just talking cock and shit only.....don't bother abt him lah!

toldo 24-10-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa (Post 13731832)
Bro I not talking nonsense, it true that many ppl looking for Rawing and wl also rawing. So it is a win to win situations

Bro Konnichiwawa, ITS VERY TRUE. many many bro out there looking for raw. WHo want to use CD??????? Well just the risk of hitting the HIV jackpot make many put off of having raw.
Not here i got an idea to share to bro who want raw with wl (be it 150 cat, or fl).
buy a HIV test kits. its an instant result (may be in 10 min). But again its not 100% accuracy as HIV virus does have window period of undedected time. just like she is clean till 1 week ago. but she got the HIV virus in the last 3 days. so the test kits will not show the sign of the virus. The kits will have a clean safe result. But actual fact is that the wl has just got the HIV virus....... So thats the risk only. Nevertheless the risk is already being narrowed down....
Well, thats my suggestion.

Konnichiwawa 24-10-2015 08:02 PM

WL will not let you do the testing even she kn she going to fail the test. Cos she want to ask many bro for farewell gift before departure. Many bro kena con by giving gift and also receiving virus software and become CDC member.

Quote:

Originally Posted by toldo (Post 13744632)
Bro Konnichiwawa, ITS VERY TRUE. many many bro out there looking for raw. WHo want to use CD??????? Well just the risk of hitting the HIV jackpot make many put off of having raw.
Not here i got an idea to share to bro who want raw with wl (be it 150 cat, or fl).
buy a HIV test kits. its an instant result (may be in 10 min). But again its not 100% accuracy as HIV virus does have window period of undedected time. just like she is clean till 1 week ago. but she got the HIV virus in the last 3 days. so the test kits will not show the sign of the virus. The kits will have a clean safe result. But actual fact is that the wl has just got the HIV virus....... So thats the risk only. Nevertheless the risk is already being narrowed down....
Well, thats my suggestion.

toldo 24-10-2015 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa (Post 13745245)
WL will not let you do the testing even she kn she going to fail the test. Cos she want to ask many bro for farewell gift before departure. Many bro kena con by giving gift and also receiving virus software and become CDC member.

Well in that case i will not put my life in danger. Getting a instant test from wl n ourself is basically a mutual respect to both party. But if wl want to leave behind her legacy of hiv virus its same as murdering.
I am very fine with all those farewell gift if wl is clean n leave good memorable expirience. I m definately fine with those..... just not the virus.......

Konnichiwawa 24-10-2015 08:15 PM

Bro may I know how many wl let you test? 10mins waiting time is it wasting time? U do theses test for all wl before u bonk?

Quote:

Originally Posted by toldo (Post 13745260)
Well in that case i will not put my life in danger. Getting a instant test from wl n ourself is basically a mutual respect to both party. But if wl want to leave behind her legacy of hiv virus its same as murdering.
I am very fine with all those farewell gift if wl is clean n leave good memorable expirience. I m definately fine with those..... just not the virus.......

toldo 24-10-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa (Post 13745272)
Bro may I know how many wl let you test? 10mins waiting time is it wasting time? U do theses test for all wl before u bonk?

90% of time i use cd. The 10% i will go raw with repeat wl. Usually those who r really click with me. Usually i will go for 2 session. Well some will say i m rich. But i just want to really enjoy the session n not rush.
N yes. All those wl i raw, will have the instant test. Bro konniciwawa dont u agree? N yes, never i got rejected by the wl to hav the test.