The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=42477)

zron.45 15-04-2009 12:17 PM

Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Hi All,

pardon my ignorance.... I read thru frm page 1 to pg11. Can anyone advise if it is legal for people to meet up for 3some ( 2M1F ) or GB in S'pore? No Monetary involved. and what if we pay a gal to have a groupie?

perfection89 23-04-2009 08:55 AM

Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by piggie2280 (Post 1801027)
Hey bros. my friend was charged for indecent acts with a minor. He pet with a girl under 14. Only finger n touching her body all that. He is 19. May i know will anything happen to him? He is a first time offender and he duno its illegal to pet with a minor.

What if the girl is 14 - 15 and both party consent? And same thing happen lei? Is it classify under what?

Meaning the guy only finger and touch her but she never oral or anal or fark the guy... what will happen if she decide to sue him when she 16? what is the offense committed ?

crashalot 28-05-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zron.45 (Post 3650976)
Hi All,

pardon my ignorance.... I read thru frm page 1 to pg11. Can anyone advise if it is legal for people to meet up for 3some ( 2M1F ) or GB in S'pore? No Monetary involved. and what if we pay a gal to have a groupie?

Yes, nothing illegal. Anyway, behind closed doors who will know?

w1erdguy 04-07-2009 05:00 PM

isn't it illegal to have sex with someone younger than 16, not 14?

fififiboy 14-07-2009 06:45 PM

is it illegal or a offence to make out with a maid with no sexual intercourse involve? only heavy petting and with her consent.. she is not my maid anyway. just some random maid i met

Big Sexy 15-07-2009 07:29 AM

read here

Age of consent

Sexual Offences Laws - Singapore

durinpuff1969 11-01-2010 12:52 AM

If a PR is caught pants down with Thai/PRC FL what happens to the guy

Big Sexy 12-01-2010 10:31 PM

he gets the same treatment as a local.
What did you expect?
the authority to treat him to durianpuff?

Quote:

Originally Posted by durinpuff1969 (Post 4459923)
If a PR is caught pants down with Thai/PRC FL what happens to the guy

nottituck 14-01-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 1151260)
Outrages on decency.

377A. Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years

even if it were a threesome involving 2 guys and a gal and sex toys like tenga?!?

block11 14-01-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nottituck (Post 4471482)
even if it were a threesome involving 2 guys and a gal and sex toys like tenga?!?

hmmm.... bro you asking a question, promoting the website or both? :D

thisisjoe 18-01-2010 06:20 PM

Bros,

Can you help me answer the following questions (can't really get a clear answer from reading all the posts) ?
I am a married cheongster worried of the consequences of getting caught...

1. Is it legal for a married man to visit the Geylang (or else) legal prostitutes ? Is there any risk of getting caught / of this being used in a future divorce case ?

2. What happens if a married man is being caught with a FL in a hotel during a AV check ? Is there any risk wife would get informed ?

Just trying to evaluate the risks of extra marital flings (with consenting ladies over 21yo) - want to be prepared and acting with full understanding of the consequences this can have.

Thanks for your help in understanding all this.

Would welcome any other cheongster to PM me on the subject to share personal tips and tricks.

henryphua 06-05-2010 06:09 PM

If the guy is 17 and the girl is 15 and she got pregnant. what is the penalty?

torakingkong 12-05-2010 12:16 AM

Dear all Bro's,
sorry if my post not in place, just wonder if any update about san's models ? cause url link is broken, and don't get any update to in my email also contact 2 numbers not answering :confused::confused: any bro's can help ?

Thank's a lot
B/R
Tora

DOM Sanni 10-07-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 1151250)
This thread is about sg law on Rape, Incest,Unnatural sex, etc..and to answer some of the most asked questions here.

this law are correct as of 30 Aug 2005.

let start with RAPE!

RAPE

(d) with her consent, when the man knows that he is not her husband, and her consent is given because she believes that he is another man to whom she is or believes herself to be lawfully married or to whom she would consent;

What the heck does this mean?
That a man having sex with a married woman is Rape?
Forgive me if its been explained, the thread has too many posts for me to go through and I just did 3 pages.

What about a man getting raped? No laws? Only female can get raped?

ADT007 10-07-2010 04:09 PM

If i met a girl at a disco/pub/club, she's a bit intoxicated (she walked wobbly), she knows who i am and can tell the cab driver where she is staying and in the cab, she tease me by fondling my groin at the back seats. when we reach the stairs, she ask me for sex, is it rape ??