The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Spa near CBD or bugis (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947427)

justwantto 24-01-2024 02:02 PM

Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

can pm to share contact? thanks !

iheartameri 24-01-2024 03:43 PM

Felt so damn good to see my regular ML after so long, two times the happy man I'm today.

macansx 24-01-2024 04:42 PM

Spotted a super discreet spa right smack in the CBD. Some of them from L* Spa. This is on the 15th floor. If any bros know of any FR let me know. I’ll give my fr this weekend!!

Quite excited to find this

fastshot 24-01-2024 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macansx (Post 23010813)
Spotted a super discreet spa right smack in the CBD. Some of them from L* Spa. This is on the 15th floor. If any bros know of any FR let me know. I’ll give my fr this weekend!!

:eek::D
👍👍👍

daymaker 24-01-2024 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiekof (Post 23009538)
Pm those wanted to try beautician robe ML,very teasing very gfe

Can share ctc. thanks

Miroc 24-01-2024 06:46 PM

Quote:

I also just know this 15floor. but the entrance fee seem on high side. So I passed.
Haha, I hope hear ur review after Ur session.

andrewo 24-01-2024 06:50 PM

Quote:

I an guessing it’s the same shop in different location. Saw their update on FB too

Dddnoob 24-01-2024 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewo (Post 23011096)
I an guessing it’s the same shop in different location. Saw their update on FB too

Nut this branch still got syt meh ? Think all auntie liao

macansx 25-01-2024 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewo (Post 23011096)

Yes I think you’re right. I don’t see their updates. Anyway banned. Not good at all

merisel 25-01-2024 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiekof (Post 22977736)
Hi bro,I tried one near CBD area a beauty salon where the ML wear robe like a beauticianEnrry is $70 per hour massage with oil.I was assigned to a pretty and cute looking Viet ML.I was then usher into the room to change into the disposable shorts with a towel to go and shower.While she waited for me outside.I came out of the shower she was happily smiling to me

The room is quite nice.I began to get on the massage bed and she begin her massage.Her massage was hard it helps loosen up my tight muscles from gymminng.After 30mins plus I started to feel oil pouring at my groin area,she then slowly use her hands and finger to tease my rod and balls in a sensual way.After 5 mins I can't tahan anymore and i flipped over.

I begin to signal her that i want to touch her boobs,she then remove the robe.Wow what a surprise its a nice pair of Big B cup that sift and fluffy.I then begin to cup her breast and lick her nipples.While she enjoying,she hj me.Not long after i shot.

Left a happy man and told her i will be back and i tipped her $50 which she gladly accepted it with a smile.

If anyone keen to try can pm me

Pm contact please bro! Thanks!

ilovehebe 25-01-2024 07:00 PM

Anyone with FR for bee spa yoyo ? Can PM me pls . Thx a lot

jamuses 25-01-2024 07:55 PM

Been reading about this big tits A*** in Bugis so had to try today. Came in and she was smiling, teasing me here and there. As the massage went on, she keeps slipping her finger in my ass crack. Felt so good. Gave me a nice hj from that position. She then turn me around and did hj with her forearm technique, it was weird but felt so good. Pop the qn for full svc and of course she said no but I know this from experience, it's never no. Unfortunately she was on her period so will get the full svc next time. So BJ and bf for now. Alot of teeth for the BJ but she was doing it so passionately so I didn't wanna stop her so I also tahan. At one point, she jam her fingers in my asshole, I jumped and call her her a crazy bitch. She laugh and continue pleasing me. After a while dropped a load on her tits. Cleaned up, gave her a tip and bounce. Will definitely be back for the pussy. As I left, saw H****. Small lady. But just staring at me as I left. Some say her boobs bigger but I couldn't tell. Guess will have to book her too to find out..

Leilei 25-01-2024 09:28 PM

Bee spa yoyo is yiyi friend

studyhardplays2 25-01-2024 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiekof (Post 23014614)
Pmed those wanted to try massage by beautcian robe ML

Hi bro! Can u pm me too? Thanks in advance!

Bigpenis8888 26-01-2024 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiekof (Post 22977736)
Hi bro,I tried one near CBD area a beauty salon where the ML wear robe like a beauticianEnrry is $70 per hour massage with oil.I was assigned to a pretty and cute looking Viet ML.I was then usher into the room to change into the disposable shorts with a towel to go and shower.While she waited for me outside.I came out of the shower she was happily smiling to me

The room is quite nice.I began to get on the massage bed and she begin her massage.Her massage was hard it helps loosen up my tight muscles from gymminng.After 30mins plus I started to feel oil pouring at my groin area,she then slowly use her hands and finger to tease my rod and balls in a sensual way.After 5 mins I can't tahan anymore and i flipped over.

I begin to signal her that i want to touch her boobs,she then remove the robe.Wow what a surprise its a nice pair of Big B cup that sift and fluffy.I then begin to cup her breast and lick her nipples.While she enjoying,she hj me.Not long after i shot.

Left a happy man and told her i will be back and i tipped her $50 which she gladly accepted it with a smile.

If anyone keen to try can pm me

Bro can pm me the location and her contact thanks