The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944353)

AndyCock 07-09-2023 12:17 AM

Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

nice story :-)

CANCAN88 10-09-2023 01:28 AM

Any more update

apiasap 11-09-2023 11:11 PM

TS got caught and landed in hospital Liao? 🤣

Chua Soi Lek 12-09-2023 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieYJL (Post 22422103)
I believe your wife has already given her consent invisibly. If not, perhaps your wife will know her buddy won't make advances toward you.

My friend won't be invited to stay over. She is promiscuous, and despite her best efforts to refrain, who can predict what will happen if both parties find themselves in a "heat of passion"? I'd rather send her on her way and pay for her motel. Haha

Out of topic abit ...

Just wondering, have you "thau jiak" before with other guys without your hubby knowing ?

lucaslegend 19-09-2023 10:57 PM

“Are you still in the office?” My wife asked as Pei Ying masterfully motioned her waist and her ass on top of me. She was really really good at this cowgirl position.

“Oh…errr…actually no, I am out now to meet a customer actually,” I made up a lie. I tried to stop Pei Ying by pushing her away with my hand but instead, she just grabbed my hand and placed it on her tits.

“Ok lor, see you at home then, bye dear,” my wife said and hung up on the phone after.

“Oh my god, you crazy…” I tossed my phone aside and before I could even berate Pei Ying, Pei Ying had already bent forward and kissed me in the lip to shut me up. I tasted a tinge of sweetness in her tongue, I breathed in her body scent that was all so raw and sexy.

Obviously, my hormones had once again overtaken me, no surprise here…

We kissed ferociously until it hit me that Pei Ying and I were cheating on our bed! The bed which belonged to my wife Rachel and I!

I just felt dirty. I hated myself so so much at that very moment once this realisation occured in my mind, yet my guilt seemed to be pumping extra blood to my cock and it got even harder…

Pei Ying soon lifted herself up, rolled aside and spread her legs wide open like a slutty bitch she was.

She didn’t utter anything, she just stared right into my eyes intensely while biting her bottom lips seductively. Pei Ying wanted me to make the move. All along, she always wanted me to make my own choice to fuck her.

The guilt of fucking my wife’s best friend on her bed was so naughty, it was so sinful that I simply couldn’t resist.

It was as if I wanted to double down on that sinful erotic feeling that I was going through, I grabbed my wife’s pillow and stuffed it under Pei Ying’s round white ass.

Ok, if this Pei Ying wanted this, I would give it to her.

I was feeling high, I was feeling ecstatic, and at the same time I was feeling a sense of rage because she wanted to fuck my life up obviously.

I got on top of her, then forcefully grabbed both her wrists and pressed them hard against the bed with both my hands.

“You fucking slut,” I hissed at her.

Pei Ying just smiled.

“You a slut huh, are you?” I raised my voice and asked sternly again.

She seemed to enjoy my rage. She seemed to enjoy the pain she felt in both her wrists being clenched tightly in my hands.

“Say you are a slut,” I demanded her. My cock was so hard and I pressed them against her pussy lips, I didn’t want to insert it so soon.

“Yes I am,” she murmured softly.

“Are you my slut,” I asked, this time I had put in the tip of my cock into her, it was so easy. She was so wet, her pussy not even tight as my wife, after all she had given birth before.

“Oh oh, please just fuck me,” she begged.

“Say you are my slut,” I reiterated commandingly.

“I am your slut,” Pei Ying obliged.

I sank my butt down and my cock vanished deep into her watery slut hole. I pounded her like she was a piece of meat, I gropped and slapped her fat tits.

It was because of the tits! In my mind, I yelled at myself. It was all because Pei Ying got big boobs that my wife didn’t have, forcing me to have no choice but to cheat on my wife with her best friend.

I tore open her buttoned shirt, some buttons flew all over the room, but I got to reveal her bare tits. This slut of course was not wearing any bra!

Pei Ying was a bit surprised. But it wasn’t enough.

I wanted to punish her, I pinched Pei Ying nipples so hard that she shrieked.

As soon as I heard her yell, I did what I didn’t even believe myself would do, I slapped her.

She was taken back, she looked shocked. I didn’t stop. I choked her.

“Do you like this, do you like this!” I said as I sank my cock in and out of her, each thrust was done with full force. Her big tits jiggled, her moaning got louder and louder.

I slapped her again. “Say you like it!” I demanded.

“I love it, oh I love it,” she submitted to me as I continued to choke her in the neck.

I got so much high slapping her in the face that I started slapping her tits again.

It was the most angry sex I had ever had in my life, I was blinded by lust and complex rage.

Soon, Pei Ying came. She had orgasm and I could see her legs that were spread wide open with me in between trembled. My pubic hair was all drenched and wet as I continued to fuck her minds out. Her eyes rolled back and she looked like she was passing out.

Not long after, I could feel I was about to ejaculate. I pulled out, she moaned helplessly once she felt emptiness in her pussy. I got up and moved myself towards her face. I fed my cock into her mouth as if I was feeding her medicine, she willingly opened up her mouth and swallowed every single drip of my cum.

We both lay together in the bed, catching our breath.

Pei Ying then curled beside me like a cat, and started napping. I took a quick look at my wife’s pillow, it was all soaked and drenched.

“Shit…” maybe I shouldn’t have done that…I thought to myself.

Yet, the tiredness caught up and I unknowingly fell asleep as well.

Soon, I woke up because I heard our HDB main entrance door unlocked.

Then I heard my wife's loud voice before she even stepped foot into our house, “Pei Ying, I got dabao some bak chor mee, you want or not?? 我今天早放工 (I left office early today)!”.

Both Pei Ying and I bounced from the bed and stood up like just got shocked by electricity.

I could literally feel my heart was jumping out from my mouth. Pei Ying was just looking at me with her eyes wide opened, jaw dropped, and she was trying to cover her breasts with her arms as I tore her buttoned shirt apart already just now.

OH MY GOD, I SWEAR I AM GONNA DIE!

To Be Continued

dyelook 19-09-2023 11:38 PM

finally youre back...
thanks for the update...;)

Anonyabc 19-09-2023 11:55 PM

The intensity! How are you getting out of this? :eek::eek::eek:

DTCEPL 20-09-2023 08:49 AM

Knn suddenly the story so sexited:eek:

Cant wait for the next update:D

Venti0000 20-09-2023 09:08 AM

Nice update. Thanks

CANCAN88 21-09-2023 01:18 AM

Omg cannot wait for next episode

Banaber 21-09-2023 01:12 PM

finally the much awaited '3P' 🤣😂

Alantino 21-09-2023 03:00 PM

I guess wife go to the kitchen first, PY went back to her room, TS sneak out and act that he just reach home.

TheDriverGuy 21-09-2023 04:15 PM

The soaked and drenched pillow how... :D

Alantino 21-09-2023 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy (Post 22678253)

Throw out of window

dyelook 21-09-2023 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy (Post 22678253)

pretend asleep naked & peed on the pillow & bed...:p